Flashback

3rd person POV~

The three gods appeared at each of their statues while everyone in town slept. Today was the 1000 years and the gods were to choose two children to become the gods of the ground. They summoned their choices outside. Nishimura Riki, a five year old born on December 9 in the year 994. And K, an eight year old born on October 21 in the year 991. Both Taken on the day July 21st.

“Sir Jimin?”

“Yes Riki?”

“Um, when can I return? I don’t want to leave Kang, I don't want to leave my parents either”

“Little Riki. You are chosen to become something special. Your parents will be waiting for you to return. Trust me”

That was all a lie. God Jimin lied to him. His parents were not there when he returned, his parents were gone for good and Riki barely knew them. All he knew was that he was raised by K and the gods. When K and Riki arrived at the kingdom of the gods there were already two boys waiting there. Kim Sunoo and Park Jongseong or he preferred Jay because that is what his sick mother enjoyed calling him.

“Hi! I’m Kim Sunoo and I'm 7” He ran up to Ni-Ki, he had a mochi like face and he seemed really sweet.

“I’m Nishimura Riki! But my best friend calls me Ni-Ki and I'm 5!” He took Sunoo’s hand and they both shook their hands as Sunoo had a big smile appear on his face.

“Does that mean I’m your best friend? Woah, I’ve never had a friend before!”

“I mean we just met. But I can tell we’ll be great friends!”

The two boys smiled at each other as they immediately began talking about their personal lives and how they were back at home. K and Jay started talking as well, but they were both very shy, unlike Ni-ki and Sunoo. Later the children of Rues gathered inside the kingdom as well. Jungwon and Heeseung.

“Hello! I’m Heeseung and I’m 8! I turn 9 in just a few weeks”

“I’m Jungwon! I’m 7 and I love my dog Maeumi”

Heeseung and Jungwon were very active and danced all around the other kids. The gods enjoyed watching the 6 kids play around and get to know each other. Every once in a while God Koya would break his serious face and give a small chuckle at them. Then the last two arrived.

“Hi, I'm Jaeyun! But all my friends call me Jake! I’m 7!”

Another boy hid behind Jake as he went around introducing himself.

“Who’s the guy behind you?” Heeseung walked up to the boy hiding and smiled.

“This is Sunghoon! He’s 7 just like me!” The hiding boy did a small wave to the other kids as they all surrounded him and asked him questions about why he had ice skates in his hands.

“I ice skate. My mother suggested I try it, so I brought them with me so I can continue practicing”

“Woah! Ice skating! My mother once took me roller skating around our castle!” Jay had jumped into the conversation as they all stood around telling each other more and more about themselves.

“Oh by the way. I’m Jongseong, but my mother calls me Jay! I’m 8 years old!”

“You’re so cool Jay! I bet we will all be great friends!” Sunoo came out and wrapped everyone into a group hug.

The days continued as they all studied hard and grew older. They all became a family and it was like their parents were really the gods. But some kids had a harder time adjusting to the new surroundings at first. Preferably Ni-Ki.