The Ball

Ni-Ki made me play games for hours. We had so many prizes K had to start stacking them in my fathers wagon, but I did get to keep one that K carried around for me. Sundown came and me, K, Ni-Ki and Sunoo sat on a bench watching the sun lower as the moon arose. Music started playing and everyone was dancing around in the middle.

"Ni-Ki! Let's go dance" Sunoo grabbed Ni-Ki's arm and dragged him out to the center.

"Well K, why don't we go dance" I held out my hand towards him as he smiled at me and we ran out to the center right where I found Ni-Ki and Sunoo having fun.

"Sunoo hyung! Watch this" Ni-Ki called as he started doing the worm on the floor.

"I can do that too!" Sunoo got down on the floor and did the exact same thing as Ni-Ki.
A slow song started playing as couples got together and slow danced. Sunoo and Ni-Ki spun each other around and were dramatic with dips and me and K just stood there. I looked up at K who was looking somewhere else before he walked away. Heeseung and Jungwon had joined in with Sunoo and Ni-Ki and started dancing in their own crazy way. I just stood there awkwardly as I watched everyone around me dance with their partners.

"May I have this dance?"

I turned around to see a tall man wearing a masquerade mask and all dressed prince-like. From the parts of his face I could actually see, he had an incredibly sharp jawline. I couldn't look away from his face, even his ears were perfect.

"Yeah, let's dance" I took his hand as he quickly spun me and placed his hands on my hips. "What's your name?"

"Just call me Jay, you?"

"Y/N. Which Island are you from?"

"That doesn't matter, where are you from?"

"If you don't tell me, I can't tell you"

"Then we won't tell each other" He smiled down at me as he spun me again into a dip.

Sunoo and Ni-Ki had stopped dancing to stare at us and tease me. I noticed K still hadn't returned from wherever he was and I was starting to get curious.

"What are you looking for?"

"My friend, he left right before the song started and I haven't seen him since"

"I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere. No one would leave God's Island"

"Yeah, yeah. You're right. By the way, how come you asked me to dance?"

He just shrugged as the song ended. I started to walk away before he grabbed my arm again "KingsTent, I belong to KingsTent"

"I'm from Kang. Let's be friends" I turned back towards him and held out my hand as he slowly took it and shook it. He sped off as Ni-Ki and Sunoo came over to me and asked me tons of questions. Yet I still wondered where K was.

"Sorry Y/N, but we have to go. It's important, but don't worry we'll make it back before we have to leave" Sunoo waved to me as he ran off with Ni-Ki. I waved back to them as they left my sight into a back alley.

Ni-Ki POV~
Every God's Day we were to report to the Gods before midnight. They wanted to check up on us, make sure we are doing good and the people of our Islands are not causing chaos.

"It's nice to be back here again after a while" I sighed as we walked down the corridor.

To get to the God's castle, K was to teleport us to the entrance. The only one who didn't meet us up to be teleported was Park Jongseong, meaning he's already gathered here. And then there it was, the giant door that led to the God's thrones.

"Soobin hyung! You promised me I could go out tonight in disguise and enjoy the festivities" God Kamal was whining at Soobin's feet as he sat there rolling his eyes.

"Kamal, I know I promised but it is too risky, plus we must be here for when the chosen children arrive"

"Silence!" God Koya called out, slamming his hands on the table as we all stood in the middle. Jongseong joined us right after.

"Children. Please let us know the current state of each Island" He said as Heeseung and Jungwon stepped forward.

"Island Rues is in good condition as of now. The battle has been put on hold as of now, but it could start up anyday" Heeseung said as God Taehyun wrote everything down.

"Kang?"

"As always the Island Kang is really peaceful, the people follow all the rules and me and Ni-Ki are able to enjoy life without constantly worrying"

"KingsTent?"

"No suspicious activity. Me and Sunoo take shifts, I watch night and he watches day. The people can be greedy especially when it comes to riches, but other than that things have gone good"

"Mang?"

"We created a cure for the plague. The professors at our school have been teaching us potion brewing and everyone has been going good. But we do have a concern, with another Island"

"Yes Sunghoon?" Koya looked serious, he folded his hands. What on earth could've happened?"

"Someone from the Island Kang knows who we are. They know the chosen children and they know 5 of them. They know Sunoo, Ni-Ki, K, Jungwon and even Heeseung. I have yet to discover who they are, but all I know is that we must find them and erase their memories" Of course, Jaeyun, the guy with enhanced smarts, finds out me and K's secrets.

I love Jake, since I'm so young he's always been like a father to me. Yet the dude drove me insane with his enhanced smarts. Now what do I say? I need to make sure Y/N stays safe and out of the Gods hands

"What?" Koya stood up furious.

"Oh come on Koya hyung, as long as they aren't causing harm to anyone we should let them go" Jimin tried to reason with him as he sat back down and crossed his arms.

"Park Jongseong! You must find this person and bring them to us. K and Ni-Ki, you two are to stay back and re-learn the rules. Everyone is dismissed, except K and Ni-Ki"

"Please God Koya, I promise we had no idea about any of this. We will watch over carefully and we will find this person and bring them to you" Me and K got down on our knees, hoping we could be let off the hook.

"Let's trust them. Me, Soobin and Kamal chose them for a reason" Jimin came off his throne and came over to us and helped us up.

"If you do not find them before Kang's Island Day, you will return to us and you will re-learn the rules under my teachings. Have a good festival children, take care" God Koya sat back on his throne as we all walked out of the throne room.

"We must quickly find the person who disobeyed the rules, and we must erase their memories of the chosen children. I'll be off now" Jongseong bowed before walking off.

"Jongseong hyung! Why don't you enjoy the festival with us?" I ran after him and stood in front of him.

"I must go back to KingsTent and finish my work, now enjoy the festival Ni-Ki" He bowed once again and continued walking out.

"Well, K hyung let's finish the night off"

We all gathered in a circle and K teleported us back to the alley in the central area. Music was still playing, and there was Y/N dancing with her friends. All we have to do is make sure Jake and Sunghoon don't find out.