Damn you for being a smartass.

"I thought you said you could lie. Anyway, I can help with your issues your having. It's not as if I can hurt you." Aizawa says. You were slightly surprised to see how much he truly cares for the people around him.

"I don't think your really an expert in this field of...issues." You warn him.

"Just spit it out."

"I had a fight." You look down at your fingers and fiddle with them, pushing back the skin on one of your thumbs. "With Bakugo. We yelled at each other, throws insults at one another. Feelings got hurt both ways and then..." You waved your hand in a circular motion to try and say what happened without saying.

"Thanks for saying I'm not much of an expert in love. Listen, you are right in some ways, but talking to a person about that issue can solve problems sometimes, but you have to be careful with what you say. I'm sorry about what happened, kid. But not all things are forever." He says, sighing.

"Thank you sir, I'll be going now." You nod to him goodbye as you walk back inside.

Would talking to him now be a good idea, or would it end in more conflict?

You looked towards the ash blond boy as you thought about his decision. You didn't have much to lose, so what the hell. With little hope in your eyes, you strode over to him. He didn't know you were there until you call out his name.

"Bakugo, I wish to talk with you." You say, straightening your posture.

He sighed and rolled his eyes before turning to speak with you. "What." He said, he so...bitter.

"I want to talk about last night." You say, going from him to the ground.

Kirishima, Denki and Sero saw this as a serious situation and decided to give the two of you some space. They went to Midoriya and join the conversation.

"And what exactly do you think you should bring up? Huh? Have you not finished your list yet? Do you need more pages to fill out?" He said, excessively.

"Hey, I apologised for that." You looked him in the eyes now.

"And that makes it okay? If you apologise to all the families you killed, is that okay?" He didn't lower his voice all that much, but he did get in your face.

"Don't you dare throw my past in my face, I know what I've done." You spit in his face. "You know my name, not my story. You've only heard what I've done, not what I've been forced through. If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step."

"I don't care. You still put people through hell! You say you've changed, but you clearly haven't." His veins were now showing on his forehead.

"Shut up." You said, threateningly.

"Why? You don't like what I'm saying? As soon as someone say something you don't like, you don't like you. Everything just has to be about you, doesn't it." He wasn't backing off.

"Bakugo, shut your mouth."

"Go ahead, go blame someone for your problems, go blame someone for your sorry life. You might as well kill them while your at i-" Bakugo went too far with that one.

The sounds of a fist hitting human flesh was made just seconds before Bakugo stumbled onto the couch and then hit the floor. You only stared at his now angrier state as he fired insults at you.

"You bitch!"

"Kacchan, you can't say that! What's going on? What's happening?"

Bakugo didn't care at this point, he charged at you with his quirk making his go quicker. He yelled at you as he threw swings, most of them missing. When you tried to swing back at him, he dodged some as well.

"Guys! Guys! What are you doing! Stop!"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you! Die!" He managed to throw you to the ground. Your body bounced on the timber floors before you got on your feet again.

"Try, you bastard!" You were mad now.

You ran for him and jumped in the air, getting your legs ready for a kick. You struck him down with your right shin, knocking him on the ground with a thud. He jumped straight up again and aimed his hand at your face, getting ready for an explosion.

You dropped to the floor and as he flew above your body, you quickly jumped back up, hitting your head into his stomach. He made a sound of pain as he fell to the floor.

While the two of you were further apart from each other, the rest of the class held you back. Shoto created a wall between you two with ice as Tsu wrapped your tongue around your body and Sero, Momo, Uraraka and Todoroki held you back.
You only got glimpses of Bakugo through the ice, but he was trying to get the other off him. Suddenly, without warning, he charged through the ice and tackled you to the ground, knocking everyone off their feet and hurting Tsu.

The two of you body slammed into the wall and rolled along the floor, the pure weight of you compelled against one another as you tumbled along the floor. When Bakugo let go and you both went in another direction, the second you gained back control, you went flying towards him.

"Don't hurt," You paused for a second before bring your knee to him face and striking him in the nose. "-Tsu!"

His limp body fell to the nose as he clutched his nose. His vision was most likely blurry from two things. One, from how hard you hit him. Two, the nose is one of the most sensitive parts of the body, hitting it in a certain way would make your eyes water.

"Go ahead and torture some people." He said, you instantly kicked him for that.

"Y/n! What the hell are you two doing?!"

"I'm going to bed." You ignored everyone and headed up to your room.