Chapter 11-

The weekend went fast. On Sunday Cora avoided Robert the entire day. Even though he tired his hardest to speak to her. It was now Monday and Mary, Edith, Rose and Cora were preparing to leave for London. At last minute Martha invited herself. Cora was overjoyed that her Mother was coming. They got to spend time away from Downtown together. They were all staying at Aunt Rosamunds's. Anna was packing Mary's things. She would then go pack Edith and Rose's.

Cora was in her bedroom. Baxter was packing her things. Cora seemed hushed. Baxter noticed Cora's peculiar behaviour over the past couple of days. She began to grow increasingly worried. "Is there any Dress you want me to pack particularly M'Lady?".

"Just my Purple Dress and matching Hat". Baxter packed her items. She gave her suitcase to Thomas the footman. Cora looked around her bedroom. It was full of possessions yet it felt empty. Cora then joined her daughters, Rose and her Mother downstairs. Robert was also there. Martha met her daughter at the bottom of the stairs. "How you feeling my Dear?". Martha was worried about Cora. Cora looked up and saw Robert staring at her. She looked back at her Mother. "I'm feeling fine. I actually can't wait to leave". She walked up to Mary, Edith and Rose. "You ready Mama?". Mary asked. "I'm ready". Robert went to speak but Cora just walked past him and got into the Car with the others. Edith noticed this. "Aren't you going to say goodbye to Papa?". Cora looked at Edith and then to Robert. "Goodbye Robert". She said almost silently. "Goodbye Cora". Robert looked sad to see her go. He wondered if she was planning on coming back. The car then drove off.