Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Start from the beginning

"You were the one who that they didn't want to walk, so now no walking," he says with his eyes on me and then starts walking out of the room. I am freaking out, this boy is so sweet. As Xav is going down the stairs my eyes catch Alexis standing there and smirking at us. I shake my head and close my eyes. Xavier sets me in the car seat and then gets in. The drive is merely a 5 minutes drive.

Xavier drops me off, and as I get out, I see another car pull up in the driveway. Knowing it's Ivy's car, I kiss Xavier on the cheek and whisper a small thank you. I get out of the car and get the duffel bag from the backseat and start going towards the door. 

As I am about to ring the bell Ivy comes, stands beside me, and knocks on a door with a very fake smile. My suspicions are turning into reality, maybe Ivy does like Xavier. The door is opened by Dove, Hazel's Mom.

I quickly get in and greet her with a hug. Ivy also greets her but doesn't hug her. I rush up to Hazel's room and quickly burst in without thinking, There stands Hazel on her bed with a hairbrush in her hand as a mic and 22 blasting in her room. Let's start from the beginning. Hazel is OBSESSED WITH TAYLOR SWIFT.  Every chance she would get she will blast Taylor Swift in her room.  

She jumps off her bed and tackles me down to the ground. We both fall with a thud and look at each other seriously and then burst out laughing. This was nothing new for us, every time we would meet she would tackle me to the ground. We both got up whining and wincing due to the pain but didn't think of it as much."Finally, someone is here, I was starting to get bored," Hazel says while getting up from the ground and giving a hug to Ivy.

*EVERYONE ARRIVES*

" Since everyone is here we will start the sleepover with Truth and Dare," Aria says and we start playing 

As the girls started playing Truth and Dare they were completely oblivious of the fact that the guys were planning on crashing their party very soon. They had planned to scare the girls since Ace recently while hanging out with Hazel planned with Ethan and Dove about how they would celebrate Hazel's Birthday. 

Dove would open the door for the boys while the girls would be engrossed in whatever they do at sleepovers they would sneak out to the main balcony which was attached to Hazel's room and try to discreetly decorate it and surprise her at midnight. 

Mara had just given a dare to Aria, she had to call Cole and act all panicked and then cut the call

Mara had just given a dare to Aria, she had to call Cole and act all panicked and then cut the call. As she picked up her phone to call I heard something fall outside. Me being the paranoid person i am, I got up and went towards my balcony. Upon opening it there stood Cole, Alex, Xavier, Dom, Lorenzo, and Ace stood there with balloons and party decorations in their hands.

The boys noticed me. "Suprise," they said looking very embarrassed, and just as they finished their surprise song, Cole's phone started ringing meaning that Aria had called him. I wanted to laugh but covered it up with a cough. He picked up the call and Aria did as she was interested leading to Cole running to my room and opening the door which lead to the girls actually panicking.

All the boys went inside except Ace. "You know, I wanted to surprise you but being the curiosity-killed cat you are, you had to come out, right," he said walking towards me.

"Well if u hadn't dropped that rod, your surprise would  have been executed perfectly." I said and pulled him into a hug. As I was hugging Ace, he pulled away and held my face in his hands. I looked up at him and he was staring right into my eyes. 

"I have wanted to do this for a long time, and now I finally have the courage and I think its the right time. I have liked you Hazel, for a long long time and I want you to be my girlfriend." he says and the summersaults in my stomach just keep increasing. I keep nodding as confirmation that I want to be his girlfriend. I slowly leaned in and so did he.

As we were about to kiss a beeping sound suddenly iruppeted. "Happy Birthday Baby "  he says and then pulls me in for a kiss but as our lips were about to touch, the balcony door opened and all the girls came rushing to me and pulled me away from Ace and started wish me birthday.

I felt kinda bad for Ace but still I can't choose him over the girls. As the girls finished wishing me, the guys did too and I saw mom and dad standing . I rushed to them and hugged them and they wished me happy birthday and told me to come outside. I followed them and there was a carton there and small whines were to be heard. I went towards the carton and literally screamed.

There it was, A MALTESE POODLE, I absolutely love dogs. I picked her up and she suddenly started to lick all over me which lead me to giggle. I kept her down and again rushed to mom and dad and kept chanting thank you over and over again.

HER DOG 👆

"I want to name her Bolt , since Sapphire's dog's name is Storm I want them to have matching names and grow old together. " I say and everyone agrees . The boys leave and the girls go into my room. As I am about go to my room, I hear Ace call my name. I go to the door and he pulls me outside.

"You remember how we were about to kiss twice and then we got disturbed always ,well now there is no one." He says and both of us lean in for the kiss.

"ACE, COME FAST I HAVE TO DROP YOU OFF HOME AND SLEEP." Alex says

"FUCK OFF ALEX I AM COMING IN A MINUTE." Ace shouts and slams his lips onto mine.

 IK IK IK ITS BEEN LONG BUT BEFORE YOU GUYS COME AT ME, I HAD MY FINAL EXAMS IN MY SCHOOL OR SHOULD I SAY THE LAST EXAM IN MY SCHOOL

 IK IK IK ITS BEEN LONG BUT BEFORE YOU GUYS COME AT ME, I HAD MY FINAL EXAMS IN MY SCHOOL OR SHOULD I SAY THE LAST EXAM IN MY SCHOOL. I HAVE ONE LAST ENTRANCE TEST FOR COLLEGE LEFT AND THEN HOPEFULLY I WILL UPDATE THIS BOOK REGULARLY AFTER THE EXAM. ILY GUYS HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND NIGHT