Chapter 9 - Meeting them

Cole's POV 

" Hey Cole, how will we tell my foster parents and our parents that you found me ." Sapphire asks me " We will first go to your foster parents tell them and then we will go to our parent's house with them and tell them .", as I finished I notice she has tears in her eyes I quickly wipe them and say, " Hey, don't cry, now I am here and you will soon meet Mom and Dad and I bet they are gonna love you more than me ." I just hug her and we sit there for a while.

Now, Sapphire and Xavier are going to her foster parent's house too. I know Xavier and Sapphire haven't even met properly but I decide to start a conversation and make it less awkward between them, the atmosphere of the car has so much tension.

" Hey, Xavier why don't you introduced yourself to Sapphire?" I said Xavier glared at me and said "Hey I am Xavier De Luca and I have been best friends with your brother since birth as I was born 6 months before both of you were born and I have tolerated his ass for the past 15yrs alone but now you are here I won't be alone cause you are here ."  I see Sapphire smile a little but I know she is very emotional. 

When we reach her foster parent's house I and Xavier get out of the car and we were about to knock at the door we saw that Sapphire wasn't with us. I saw her sitting in the car and crying, I immediately ran towards her, opened the door, and kept her glued to my chest and she kept crying. Until she calmed down we stood there. She finally was not crying " You okay now ?" I asked her and she nodded her eyes were red and puffy from crying anyone could guess that she had been crying.

We knocked on the door and it was opened by a blonde-haired woman who was in her mid-thirties. I guess she must be Emma Roberts her stepmom. When she looks at Sapphire she gets worried, I think that was because she had read and puffy eyes. When I and Xavier appear in front of her she looks confused but that confusion suddenly changes into surprise, and that must be because of how I and Sapphire look so similar. 

Just as she was about to speak in came a man with short blonde hair and a beard appears, That must be Josh and asks " Who is at the door?" oh he must not have seen us. His eyes first land on Sapphire and he says "Princess, why do your eyes look so puffy and red have you been crying?" and then his eyes land on us. And he has the same shocked look on his face as his wife had seconds ago.

 And he has the same shocked look on his face as his wife had seconds ago

Sapphire's Foster Parents 👆

Mrs. Roberts invites us in and asks us to sit on the couch while she brings us some coffee. We all sat in silence until Sapphire said " Dad I found my real family ." Another awkward silence until Josh says " Princess, that's great and I am sorry your mom and I acted that way on seeing you both. I am very happy for you that you found your real family and you will always remain the daughter we never had, you were our ray of sunshine when we found you there on the street crying ." at the end of this he was crying and we didn't even notice when Emma came in and consoled her husband, at that point, Sapphire started to cry I was sitting opposite to them (Xavier and Sapphire) and saw Xavier trying to console her but she won't calm down.

 I got up, asked Xavier to move, and sat in his place, and I hugged her while continuously speaking sweet words to her. When she started to calm down her eyes began to close and  I knew she would fall asleep because of all the crying and I let her fall asleep in my arms. I looked up and saw Xavier had a hurt expression on his face and Emma and Josh were continuously consoling each other. 

I told her stepparents that we were about to go to our parent's house and wanted them to join us. I picked up Sapphire bridal style and went towards the car, Xavier followed, opened the door to the backseat and  I first laid her down on the seat then picked her head up, got in, and kept her head on my lap. 

In about 15 minutes we reached. I slightly shook her and she stirred in her sleep and had a cute pout on her face. I again shook her and she woke up. She saw her surroundings had changed. " We have reached our house, Sapphire ." She looked so astonished. I would also be astonished if I would have seen a huge ass house and someone calls that house mine

 I would also be astonished if I would have seen a huge ass house and someone calls that house mine

Our house 👆

We rang the doorbell and I saw how nervous Sapphire was very nervous. I held her behind me but she quickly hid behind my body. I was 6'2 and quite buff so I could hide her behind my body. The door opened and Mom was standing there in her usual attire some jeans and dad's hoodie. " Hey, Cole, why are you late today and who are you hiding behind you and who are those people ?" mom asks " Mom I need you to calm down and let us all go inside and sit and please call dad as well, I will direct everyone to the living room," I replied 

Mom went upstairs to bring dad from his study. I made Xavier, Emma, and Josh sit on the couch while I still stand and Sapphire is still behind. Dad comes with mom and says " Hey Cole, what happened, who are those people and why are they sitting in my living room ?" " Okay dad and mom I need you both to calm down and I have a girl behind me also promise me you both will stay calm." " COLE LILY WILSON I swear to god if you got a girl pregnant I will not spare you and you have to take a job to support both the baby and that young lady ." Mom shouted, Xavier and Sapphire snicker, and dad tries to calm her down " Honey, at least listen to him ." said dad " Mom I did not get any girl pregnant I just need you to listen to me ." She mumbles a " Thank god " and I continue "So Sapphire would you like to come out ." At the instant, I said her name mom and dad froze, tears starting to come out and their whole world stops. She leaves me and comes out from behind me and just stands there.

" Hey Mom and Dad," She says and Dad engulfs her in a hug and starts having a breakdown in her arms, she hugs him back even tighter and mom is still shocked " Hey Bella " and that's the moment when Sapphire breaks down in her father's arms.