Chapter 27 - Fun

I and Xavier were about to kiss but there were continuous pokes on my side, I turn and see no one "Wake up Sapphire" I hear a faint voice say "Wake up or I will bring a bucket of water and pour it on your head

I and Xavier were about to kiss but there were continuous pokes on my side, I turn and see no one "Wake up Sapphire" I hear a faint voice say "Wake up or I will bring a bucket of water and pour it on your head ." some shouts in my ear and I suddenly open my eyes "It was all a fucking dream ." I think "Ugh Cole why do you have to wake me up every time, can't I enjoy a day's sleep ." I say annoyed "It's not my fault mom always send me to wake you up and dear little sister it's already 12 pm ." he says and my eyes widen.

 "It's what ?" "12 pm and mom is asking for you downstairs ." he replies  "Tell mom I will come in 15," I say and push him out of the room. I quickly run to the washroom, brush my teeth and get in the shower.  I am finally done showering and am now in my closet, I pick out a white crop top with a blue butterfly in the center and denim pants with butterflies on them as well. 

Sapphire's Outfit 👆

Sapphire's Outfit 👆

I run downstairs to see dad sitting on the couch with mom in the kitchen and they were talking and Cole scrolling on the phone while sitting on the lazy boy. "Hey Princess," dad says and I go and sit next to him while leaning on him "Hey dad," I say while closing my eyes.

"Baby the lunch is about to be done then we will eat, you must be hungry ." mom says while tuning towards the refrigerator. I whisper a small okay and cuddle more against dad. Around 10 minutes later mom comes and kinda shouts "Lunch is Ready " and I get startled I get up and go sit on my usual spot and open all the lids to see what she has cooked. I open one and see some baked beans, the other one has mashed potatoes and the last one has Butter garlic steak.  I quickly serve myself some of each and start digging in. 

As we all finish lunch it's already 1 o'clock. I go to the kitchen to help mom putting away the dishes and Cole and dad do whatever they do usually. As a mom and I are putting the dishes away she asks "How was your date with Xavier, I never got to ask and why did you jump on him when he gave you that snow globe ."  I basically told her what had happened and she was happy for me.

As I and mom go to the living room after doing the dishes we see Dad and Cole had set up the whole gameplay. There was monopoly all set and the money distributed and 4 places on the ground and there was a water bottle beside each person seat.