Chapter 7- Truth

Sapphire's POV

Today I woke up at 7  and went to take a shower. I wore a white knitted sweater half-tucked in black jeans and white sneakers, I wore my necklace which I forgot yesterday it was a half heart with Sapphire written on it of rose gold colour.

 I wore a white knitted sweater half-tucked in black jeans and white sneakers, I wore my necklace which I forgot yesterday it was a half heart with Sapphire written on it of rose gold colour

When I got ready it was already 7:45 pm, I went downstairs for breakfast. Mom had made blueberry pancakes which I adored. I sat and ate after 5 mins dad came and said " Come on we have to go or else you will be late for school." I picked up my bag, said bye to mom, kissed her cheek, and left. While sitting in the car I noticed that my necklace was twisted I then changed the direction of the heart which got me to think " Who would have the other half of this necklace ?" "Where was my real family? " Would I ever meet them ?" all these questions kept coming and coming when dad suddenly started to shake me and said " What are you waiting for? Go, we have reached the school." I quickly got out of the car and went towards my locker cause I knew that all my friends would be there waiting for me. 

As I was going towards the locker I saw Hazel telling something to Aria and Ivy, but they suddenly stopped talking when I said "Hi" . they were a bit shocked but they covered their expressions quickly and replied saying "Hey" "Hi" "Hey" "What were you guys talking about?" I asked " Nothing " "Oh look it's already 7:59 the bell is about to ring we better go to our classes," said Aria and Ivy, Hazel still looked tensed she has been acting weird since yesterday. I will confront her later.

I had Spanish class and my class was at the other end of the hallway. When we reached the class there were already all the students sitting there that meant me and Ivy were late and the teacher was also there we knocked on the door and Mr Williams turned to see us and said  " Girls since you are late I would be only changing your seat for today, that means Ivy you can sit with Alex and Sapphire you can sit with Xavier ." " Xavier raise your hand since Sapphire is new she doesn't know who you are," added Mr Williams.

I looked up to see who Xavier was and boy was he hot. He had grey eyes, black hair, and a sharp jawline. When my eyes met him it looked like he had seen a ghost. I broke our stare and looked down feeling my cheeks heat up. I just went there and sat beside him. Both of us didn't speak a single word. I kept my head down the entire class so I could not embarrass myself anymore. The class was about to end when I mustered up the courage to look at him and I saw him staring at me he quickly turned his head away when he saw me see him. The class ended and Xavier just ran out of the class I was curious to know why did Xavier do so and who was he?

" Hey Ivy, Who is Xavier? And why did he stare at me the whole class? Does he do this to everyone who sits beside him? " I asked her " Xavier De Luca is the school's Football team vice-captain, he isn't a typical playboy unlike Ace and Cole and he also has a girlfriend Amelia, the girl you clashed with yesterday. He is also generally very sweet but if anyone messes with him or his friends that means they are asking for a death wish. And for the second and third questions, no he doesn't stare at anyone who sits beside him. It is always Cole who he is sitting with and they talk. Also, those two are best friends. Although it was weird that he stared at you and didn't even talk, he is usually a very friendly person." replied Ivy. I was so curious to know that why suddenly Hazel was so secretive when she saw me and when Xavier saw me today why didn't he talk. I know it's weird that I think he should talk to me but I am the kind of person who wants to be friends with everyone.