Chapter 10 - Family

Sapphire's POV 

I come out from behind Cole and say " Hi Mom and Dad " I know I would burst out crying at any point but I try my best to keep calm. Suddenly Dad engulfs me in a very tight hug and I hug him back even tighter " Hey Bella " dad says and that's the moment when I have started crying and push my face in the nape of his neck even more. When I look up to see mom, she is hugging Cole and crying. 

I tug dad's shirt indicating him to leave me so I can hug mom. He immediately unwrapped his arms and I started walking towards Cole and mom who was merely 2 steps away, Cole saw me, moved away from mom, and let me hug her, as I was about to hug her she grabbed my face and made me look at her, she wiped my tears and said " Do you know how I missed my little angel ?, why did you get yourself lost huh, from now on everywhere you go you will have to take your brother or any one of us with you ." and wiped her tears I laughed a little and said " Mom am not a 3yr old anymore I won't get lost now . I will always be with you ." and hugged her.

Sapphire's and Cole's Parents  👆

After this little crying session, Mom asked Cole to show me the washroom so I could freshen up, I went to the washroom and holy shit it was very huge. I washed my face, went out and got lost, obviously who wouldn't - this house is huge.

After 5 minutes of roaming around came Xavier looking for me. He said " Hey, Summer is looking for you . " and was about to go but I said " Sorry for not replying to you in the car, I was just very emotional, So how about a new start, Hey I am Sapphire, what's Cole's last name? " "Wilson "  " Hey I am Sapphire Wilson and I love studies except for maths," I say " Hey I am Xavier De Luca  and I am the vice-captain of the Football team at our school and I love maths ."  I laugh at his reply and go downstairs with him.

" Hey Cole, where are mom and Emma ?" I ask " They are in the kitchen and they bonded very fast  ." "Okay," Since the kitchen was right beside the living room it was easy to find. I saw mom and stepmom making what I think is a Lasagne. " Mom, what are you guys making ?" both Emma and mom say " Las-" Emma stops and says " I am sorry . I will be sitting in the living room with the rest ." and left. I felt bad for her, I don't know that I zoned out and Mom was standing right beside me. " Don't worry sweetie she will come around ." mom said, " Can you come in the living room after putting the dish in the oven." " Ok honey"

Mom came and sat, I cleared my throat and everyone's face turned towards me " So I wanted to say that I would be living with Mom and Dad but I will spend a weekend in one month at your house and we will all spend all the vacations together and remember you both (Josh and Emma) will always be my second parents, you loved me like I am your little girl, took care of me, treated me like a princess and never let me feel like you were my step-parents  ."  I finish and dad says " Thank you so much, Josh and Emma, I owe both of you big time, and feel free to come and live here and be with Sapphire whenever you want ."  

" Sapphire you stay here from today onwards and you can wear Cole's clothes for tonight and tomorrow you can go with Cole to get the clothes and your belongings ."  says Mom " Your room is right next to mine so if you have any problem them be free to come to my room ." Cole adds  "Your room is plain at the moment so you can decorate it when you are free ." dad says.

"Hey dad, Do we by any chance have a tv in my room ?" I ask " Not at the moment dear, but you can get one tomorrow and we do have a movie room if you want to watch a movie ." he replies "Thanks Dad, Cole, and Xavier do you guys by any chance want to watch a movie with me ?" "Yes," the boys say and take me to the movie room. 

The room was average-sized, had a popcorn machine in one corner, luxurious chairs, and a big screen. I laid down on one, right beside me was Cole and  Xavier was right beside Cole. We decided on watching Stowaway on Netflix. I had my head on Cole's shoulder and was getting sleepier as time passed. 

Movie Room 👆

Movie Room 👆

Cole's POV  

As we were watching the movie I saw Sapphire keep her head on my shoulder, I saw she was sleepy again, what is up with this girl and sleeping? Never mind, I again see her and see that she was asleep. I let her be there, once the movie was finished I turned to see Xavier also asleep, I thought why not sleep here and slept.

 I let her be there, once the movie was finished I turned to see Xavier also asleep, I thought why not sleep here and slept