Chapter 19- Nightmare

!!T/W Physically Abusive Relationship!!

(***- Marks start )

After Cole told me that he asked Aria to be his girlfriend I was over the moon

After Cole told me that he asked Aria to be his girlfriend I was over the moon. My best friend is dating my brother, now that I think of it I have to confront Aria. She hasn't told me yet. I decided to call her. After a few rings, she picked up. "Hi Sapphire," she said stretching my name, oh she knew what I was about to say. "Hey Aria," I said copying her 

"What are you doing ?" she says "Nothing just heard from my brother that he has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is supposedly you. So when were you planning to tell me that you are dating my brother?" I say in a strict tone 

"I was about to tell you ." she says in a hushed tone ."I am just kidding. Well, Congratulations, and here is a warning for you, break my brother's heart and I will break your bones even though you are my best friend ." I reply We talk for about 15 mins more and as I keep the phone down Cole and Xavier burst into my room and jump on my bed. " Guys I just made my god damn bed, and Xavier weren't you supposed to be at your house, "  I say, both of them look at me seriously for a few seconds and then burst out laughing and the next second I am laughing as well.

All of us stop laughing  "Boys, now my stomach is hurting because of you both ."I say in a hurt tone. "Both of them look at me seriously and have a worried look on their  face "You aren't pranking us right ?" Cole asks "Do you think I am kidding ?" I reply in an angry tone. God no my mood swings are hitting me, ugh I hate periods. The cramps intensify and I scrunch my face which leads to the boys coming towards my side of the bed and kneeling to see me.

"Are you okay?" I ask, obviously, she is not okay my consciousness says "Do you think I look okay ?" she says in a sassy voice

"Are you okay?" I ask, obviously, she is not okay my consciousness says "Do you think I look okay ?" she says in a sassy voice ."Guys stop fighting I have a plan, Sapphire you go in the Movie room and get all cozied up, me and Xavier are coming in a few ."Cole says and I watch Sapphire get up and go.

"Xavier you go get some snacks from the pantry and I will bring some movies, okay ?" he says and I nod and go to the pantry. I pick some Reese's, Kit-Kat, small boxes of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles, and original ones as well. I went inside and saw Sapphire cuddled up against a blanket and Cole setting up a movie. I keep all the stuff on the table that is in front of the seats.