Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2

LUNCH BREAK

LUNCH BREAK

 I and Cole were going to the cafeteria and I had just told him I liked Sapphire. I was thinking of a way to confess to her. As we reached the table I saw everyone sitting there. The only seats that were left on both sides of Sapphire. I and Cole got our food and sat.

"So how was your guy's day till now ?" asks Ace. "It's been okay " "Good " "Could have been better ." everyone responds " Ok," I say and go back to eating. The lunch was about to end some, Sapphire and Ace got up since all of us had Economics which was on the other side of the hall. As we were walking I said, "Hey Ace, you go we will come I need to talk to Sapphire ." I say and he looks at us confused but leaves. I look at Sapphire and she seems nervous.

"I wanted to tell you something ." I say and take her hand in mine "Okay " she says "I don't need you to freak out but I like you ." I say slowly caressing her hand. I notice her and a small smile creeps on her face "I like you too " she says having the cutest grin on her face. How I could just squish her face but instead I pull her in a kiss 

hahahahahahahahahahaha (the dear editor was on the verge of killing me because of the kiss until she read this part  ) y'all thought they would kiss.        

I pull her in a hug and she nuzzles her face in the nape of my neck. I run my hand throw her lusciously voluminous brunette hair as we retreat from the hug Sapphire points towards my wristwatch and we see that only 1 minute is left to reach the class and we both rush to the class.

Even though we reached to Economics class late our teacher wasn't there. So we were saved from detention. He came after 15 mins and started teaching us. As the class ended we parted our ways and went to our respective classes.
Finally, the day had come to an end and we were all standing at the main gate waiting for Cole and Aria. These 2 had been late since they started their relationship.

After 10 mins both of them finally came. I asked Cole if I could drop Sapphire home and he said yes. I took Sapphire's hand and dragged her to the car. As we sat in she connected her phone and was about to play a song when I stopped her. "Will you go on a date with me on Friday ?" I ask her "Obviously you doofus I will go on a date with you ." she said smacking my arm away from her phone so she could play her song. 

She puts on Deja vu and starts singing, I slowly turn my face to see her eyes close and her singing so beautifully. She is so cute, I promised myself that day that I will never let anyone hurt her, she is a precious soul, my precious Sapphire.

 She is so cute, I promised myself that day that I will never let anyone hurt her, she is a precious soul, my precious Sapphire

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Xavier likes me and I like him. This has been going through my mind since after everything happened. I yet had to tell the girls. The school was now over and I was waiting for Aria to come, Hazel was already here so was Ivy but I didn't plan on telling her. As Aria and Cole came, I had just dragged Aria near me and Hazel while Ivy was busy talking to Alex. As I was about to tell them Xavier dragged me to his car and asked me to sit in the passenger's seat. I sat and when I was about to play music but Xavier stopped me.

 "Will you go on a date with me on Friday ?" he asks and I am elated "Obviously you doofus I will go on a date with you," I say and smack his hand off of my phone and play Deja vu. That song is elite. I sing like no one is listening and continue to. Another song went by and I kept singing as I finished another sign I had noticed that the car was now at a stop meaning we had reached home. I turn to see Xavier and see him staring at me lovingly. I smack him again.

"Chill you violent human ." he says raising his hands like he is surrendering "Why were you staring at me ?" I ask him "Who wouldn't anyone stare at a beauty ?" he says which makes me blush. I quickly say bye and rush out of the car. I knock on the door and mom opens it. 

I immediately hug her and start jumping up and down ."Baby I am old stop, what if I fall ?" she says in a worried tone. I finally leave her "What's got you all pumped up ?" she asks while chuckling "Well Xavier might or might not have told me that he liked me and also he might or might not have also asked me on a date on Friday ." I say sounding not interested while playing with my nails "What? Awe baby, I have been rooting for both of you since you were kids and it's finally happening ." 

"What's got both my favorite girls happy ?" I hear dad's voice emerge out of the kitchen "Nothing just the fact that Xavier asked my angel on a date on Friday ." replies mom and dad scrunches her face   "No one will date my baby girl ." he says in such a tone as he is declaring something "Dad please let me go, you have known Xavier since he was born, don't you trust him ?" I counter him 

"Okay you can go on a date with him," he says in a surrendering tone. I jump and hug him "But please be safe . " he adds while kissing my head. It all felt so surreal. I had parents, a twin brother, a best friend, and a crush who likes me back but my life would be turned upside down in a few weeks ....................................

 I had parents, a twin brother, a best friend, and a crush who likes me back but my life would be turned upside down in a few weeks