Chapter 25- Carnival

*Long Chapter Warning*

Friday Afternoon 

For the past 2 days school has been great and Xavier was a little flirty. Now I and Cole were in the car going back from school. Xavier had asked me to get ready by 5 pm. As we reached the house, I went towards the door and knocked, mom opened it and I quickly hugged her. It was already around 2:30 which meant I had around 2 and a half hours to get ready.

I washed my face and changed into nightwear since I knew I was going to change later anyway. I went downstairs to have lunch, mom had made mac and cheese, I was barely at half a bowl cause I wasn't hungry. As I finished Lunch it was already 3:15, ugh why am I such a slow eater I thought. I have around 1 hour 45 minutes. So I went up to my bed and started scrolling through Instagram.

It was now 4 and I thought that I should finally get ready. I went to my closet and started rummaging through it. I finally found a white ruffle off-shoulder top and blue jeans with white sneakers. I take a shower and throw on my outfit, it would be a great outfit for either an elegant dinner or for a casual outing. I went in front of the mirror and did very natural makeup. And I am done getting ready. As I glance over to the clock I still have 15 mins to kill.                                                                                     

   Sapphire's Outfit 👆