Chapter 15 - Mall

I woke up around 9:30 in the morning

I woke up around 9:30 in the morning. I know my sister has a lazy ass she wouldn't have woken up, I decided to prank her by mixing pink color in her body wash. After mixing the dye I cleaned everything up. Mom asked me to wake her up, I went inside her room and shook her while saying " Wake up Sapphire, mom is asking for you ." She mumbled something and turned to the other side. " Sapphire wakes up or I am going to get a bucket of water and pour it all over you ." 

"Okay-Okay I am up, no water bucket, please. Give me 20 mins I will take a shower and get ready ." She said getting up from her bed. I knew I would be in trouble after she takes her shower. After 15 minutes came a voice shouting my name " Cole you better run, I am about to ruin your life ." I heard and laughed. As I was about to get up I saw a pink armed Sapphire, I knew she had pink legs but she wore jeans and  I saw pink ankles which made me burst into laughter.

"Mom, Cole mixed pink dye in my body wash and now I have a pink body ." Sapphire whined "Cole you shouldn't have done that ." mom said looking up from the breakfast and snickered.

Everyone on the table looked up from their breakfast and saw her, everyone snickered except Grandpa Leo and Dad which made Sapphire stomp her feet and go upstairs. I knew I was about to get in some deep trouble because I saw grandpa and dad throwing daggers at me with their eyes. Now I felt bad. 

I went upstairs to apologize to her, I saw her on her bed and her head on her pillow, she was crying  "did I went too far with the prank ?" I thought, her phone pinged and came to a notification I saw her phone and it was a notification that indicated her period was here, now I was feeling at my worst, my sister now has to go through all the pain, cramps, mood swings, cravings and days and nights of bleeding. 

I got an idea and went out of her room quietly and went to my room, I have always had a stash of chocolates in my room, I got them out, took some which I thought she would like and took them to her room, I opened the door and saw she wasn't in her bed, I walked in and sat on her bed, the washroom door opened and out came Sapphire. 

" What do you want ?" Sapphire asked, I pointed towards the bed and asked her to sit on the bed, she sat beside me " I am sorry for the morning, I just wanted to do a little prank and the dye isn't permanent it should go away in 3 washes also I have chocolates for you so I could compensate my deed, by the way, these are from my stash so consider yourself lucky cause I don't let anyone touch them. " 

"Okay Cole, And thank you for the chocolates, I shouldn't have been emotional," she said with tears in her eyes. Oh, she is gonna cry again. I quickly opened my arms and hug her, she hugs back and cries in my chest. " Calm down it wasn't your fault, I was the one who was at fault, no need to cry ."

" I have a surprise for you, go wash your face and freshen up, I am waiting for you downstairs. "