Chapter 17- Date

I was so pissed since lunch break that I couldn't focus on the rest of the school day

I was so pissed since lunch break that I couldn't focus on the rest of the school day. Today was the day I was about to ask Sapphire something serious but I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask her today because her mood might be off.

The school was over and I was waiting for Sapphire. Around 15 mins later came all the girls and my gaze went towards Aria, she was looking so cute in that black tank top and the check shirt and her short blonde hair open. When I snapped out of my imagination Sapphire was teasing Aria since she saw me staring at her and the others were just snickering.

"Come on Sapphire, let's go," I said and she looked at me like she knew I only did this to stop her from teasing her. She came and sat in the car silently, as I got when I was going to put on my seatbelt I noticed the scratch on her cheek and I got angry again but tried to remain calm.

"Does it hurt bad ?" I ask her " Nah but I want to break that bitch's jaw for giving me a scratch on my damn cheek ." she replied and I laughed. As we were near the house I thought to pick some chocolates and flowers just like that. So I parked the car in the parking lot and left Sapphire in the car since she had AirPods in her ears and I didn't want to disturb her.

 So I parked the car in the parking lot and left Sapphire in the car since she had AirPods in her ears and I didn't want to disturb her

The bouquet 👆

I came back with a bag of Kit Kat and a bag of Skittles for me and a bag of sour patch kids for Sapphire since she loves them and some hand-selected flower bouquet and got in the car. "What were you buying ?" asked Sapphire

"Nothing just some chocolates and flowers and I got sour patch kids for you. " I said and started driving the car " Thanks," she said and got back to listening to music. As we reached home and rang the bell mom opened the door with a cheerful expression which soon turned to a worried one as she saw Sapphire's cheek.

"Honey what happened to your cheek ?" mom asked in a hushed voice "Nothing mom, a stupid girl decided to slap me cause I ratted her sorry ass out so her fake nails scratched my poor cheek, I wanted to bash her head in the wall but I kept my cool," she said not really wanting to talk about it. "My baby, come I will change the band-aid ." said mom " Mom it is not that big of a deal Xavier changed it before I left the school, but hey thanks for the caring," she said and hugged her and left. That's why the girls took time, but wait why didn't the nurse change it? why did Xavier do it? I didn't think of it as much and went to my room.