Chapter 6- Extrañándola

Xavier's POV

Today was a hectic day. I and Cole had to stay with the coach throughout the day since we had to plan for the 3 upcoming matches and practice. Then when we went to get some stuff from the car we saw a girl who was about to go in the middle of the road and Cole saved her. She was crying, I had an idea to make her stop. I took 2 chocolates from Cole's " Chocolates from when I am hungry stash " and gave them to them. The girl stopped crying. Once their mother came, the kids hugged her and told her the story of how Cole saved her, and I gave her chocolate. We were about to go when I turned around to see Cole looking at the brother pushing her sister on the swing. When he turned to look at me there were tears in his eyes and I knew why. I said " It's ok, we will find her someday. " and hugged him.

Since we came back late to the gym, the coach said we would have to stay extra 15 minutes after school is over. Ace and Alex were waiting for us near the main gate of the school. Cole asked them how their day was and Alex said "Our day was good I think we can't say the same for you guys and we also met the new girl Sapphire today ." " And bro I can't even tell you how similar do you and her look, you both have the same eye color and the same hair color," added Ace. I was beyond shocked and I also didn't want to keep false hope but how big of a coincidence can it be that the person has the same eye color, hair color, and also the name that his twin sister is supposed to have?

All of us reached my house we all played till around 9 and then had dinner Cole's mom had made Mac and Cheese. Around 10:15 Ace and Alex left. I and Cole were in his bedroom I asked him " Do you think it is our Sapphire?" he said "I don't know . Let's just sleep on it and we will see tomorrow ."

We both got in the bed on our sides and I already had tears in my eyes on the topic of Sapphire. I heard sobs coming beside me and I knew Cole was crying, he missed his little sister, she was like his other half. I don't know when I started crying but when I was crying I thought how hard it would be for him to live with the thought of his sister missing and he doesn't even know if she is alive and in a good state of health. On hearing Sapphire's name I would have this weird feeling every time. I just pushed away all my thoughts inside my head to aside and went to sleep.

Sapphire's POV 

After the Economics class ended, I met Ivy and Aria in the hallway and Hazel had said she will meet us at the entrance of the school. When we reached there she was standing near a pole and staring at Ace from the back. We went to her and started teasing her. She was red like a tomato. We stayed there for a few minutes until we could decide whose house were we going to. 

It was decided that we would go to Aria's house. When we were about to leave I saw Hazel looking very confused. I didn't think of it as a big deal and pulled her towards myself so we could go, it was like she had seen some ghost. I decided that I will ask her what happened once we are alone. We sat in Aria's car which was a white range rover with tinted windows and a black hood.

 We sat in Aria's car which was a white range rover with tinted windows and a black hood