Chapter 12 - Recuerdos

Sapphire's POV 

Mom opened the door and said, " Hey guys, you both must be tired, go take a shower and come down the dinner will be on the table in 15 minutes  ."  "Ok, mom. " both of us said and went. I took a shower and wore a pink tee with " Let me Sleep " written on it and white and black check pattern shorts. Ongoing downstairs I saw  Cole and dad sitting on the table and mom bringing out the food. Cole wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a random tee shirt.

 Cole wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a random tee shirt

Sapphire's Outfit 👆

"Mom what did you make ?" Cole asked  " Lemon Chicken with green beans and roasted potatoes " mom replied, " Looks, delicious mom !"  I said and we started to dig in. In the middle of eating Cole said " Mom, Dad, Emma gave me an album from Sapphire's childhood ."  " Great, then after dinner and  dishes we will all sit in the living room and I will also bring the one album we have and look through them," said Dad 

We all finished dinner, I helped mom with the dishes while Cole and Dad went to get the albums. After 15 mins we were all done and each one of us was sitting on the rug in the living room. We first decided to open the one which mom and Dad had and then the other one.

The first pic was of 2 pregnancy tests with a board on which was written "Our Greatest Adventure begins " and a romper with " Hi Daddy, Mommy told me that you are awesome and that you will be an amazing father . I can't wait to meet you " written on it " This is how your mom surprised me that she is pregnant ." said Dad 

The Surprise 👆

The Surprise 👆

The next picture was of 2 rompers on a bed one of them had "Prayed for one." and the other one had "Blessed with two ." " When your mother had her 8 week check up I had to go on an urgent meeting, she said that she would manage on her own and also bring the ultrasound picture. I know I was going to miss a big moment but not this big one I thought. After her ultrasound, she said she needed to buy something and went shopping which I was against but who can go against your strong-headed mom.  She went and brought things to surprise me. When I reached the house she said " Baby, I have a surprise for you in the room close your eyes and come with me. I remember that day like it was yesterday, I went inside the room and found 2 rompers with an ultrasound on them showing that we were having twins, I cried in your mother's arms asking if it was true and she nodded  ."