Chapter 40 - You

Today was the day we get to know why we shifted from Spain to America

Today was the day we get to know why we shifted from Spain to America. Our families have a huge ass mansion for when we needed to go somewhere so everyone would get ready there only. As I get ready in a black off-shoulder dress and do natural makeup. I go down and see mom, dad, Enzo's parents, and Dom's parents already dressed and sitting on the couch. After 5 minutes, the boys still haven't come down. So as I am about to shout, both the boys appear at the top of the staircase wearing all black suits without a tie.

Mara's Outfit👆

Mara's Outfit👆

Lorenzo and Dominic's Outfit 👆

"Your dumbasses took more time than me and you both aren't even wearing a tie?" I say and the parents snicker while both of them just have their heads down. The parents take a limo while I, Enzo, and Dom take Lorenzo's car. We take a quick detour to the grocery store and pick up gum and water bottles. Upon reaching I see the limo is already in the parking, meaning mom and dad reached before us.

We were told to go to the private room. Lorenzo opens the door, and all three of us enter to see our parents sitting there along with Sapphire, wait what is sapphire doing here? I scan around the entire room and see Cole also sitting there and on the head of the table Giovanni, our parent's boss, who is also like a brother to us, is sitting there.

"You" exclaims Sapphire as she sees all three of us and I look beside me to see Lorenzo and Dominic's mouths hung open. These boys are dumb as fuck. While I was connecting the dots, Gio says. "Everyone sit down right now." in a low tone since Valentina is about to fall asleep. I know Giovanni's family while we were in Spain. We would visit them at least twice a month.