Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

*TIMESKIP TO OCTOBER 21*

I am currently rummaging through my closet looking for the matching Pyjamas I brought for everyone to wear today. Well, we are all having a sleepover cause tomorrow is Hazel's birthday. We all plan on staying up all night and partying. 

I finally find the clothes and keep them in the duffle bag. I was about to go to Cole and ask him to drop me off, but as I was about to open the door, there was a knock on my door. I open the door and see Ace standing there.

"Hey Saph, could we talk for a minute?" Ace asks. I reply with, "Ya sure, come in." He walks into the room and he looks very nervous 

"So what did you wanna talk about? I ask him, and he hesitates a little "Ummmmmmmm, so how do I put it in words, IwantedtoaskHazelonadatebutidon'tknowhowtodoit," he says and turns away from me. I stand there shocked seeing how fast he could speak 

"Ace, I didn't understand a single freaking word of what you said after so repeat it please." I tell him and he takes a deep breath and says "I wanted to ask Hazel on a date but I don't know how to do it." I squeal and jump around excited that I was right about this and HE LIKES HER BACK, I knew something was up with the two of them since Xavier's birthday when we caught them cuddling.

"Ok, so you could ask her out on a date tomorrow when we have the ball party, or wait you could surprise her with a cake tonight and ask her on a date but no you can't because we have a sleepover today, or you could ask her tomorrow night after the ball party or you could " 

I stop when I feel a hand cover my mouth and the familiar scent of warm vanilla and spices wraps itself around me and my eyes widen. Xavier was standing there the whole time, wasn't he? I feel so embarrassed, the heat begins to rise in my cheeks and the hand slowly retreats away from my face.

"Amore, you already know how nervous Ace is and you are making him more nervous. Look at him." Xavier says and my gaze shifts from the ground to Ace whose mouth is now wide open and he is sweating profusely. I feel so bad now. 

"Ace listen, it's your choice to do whatever you want, I know for a fact that Hazel would be happy with whatever you do, and if you could add pink to whatever you are planning on doing she would be happier," I say he visibly calms down. He mumbles thanks and leaves my room.

I turn around and bump into Mr. Smirkface, I look at his face and he has that stupid freaking smirk. "Mister wipe the damn smirk off of your face right now." I glare at him and he just laughs and then raises his hands in a surrendering motion. 

"So, what are you doing in my room?" I ask him as I ask him and he just shrugs. "Are you busy right now ?" I ask him he shakes his head in a no 

"Please drop me off at Hazel's house I don't wanna walk," I say and he smiles while nodding

I go and grab my duffel bag from the bed and as I am about to move to the room door, my feet lift from the ground and I am in Xavier's arms bridal style. I look at him wide-eyed and he just smirks.