Chapter 22- Confused

I woke up at 7 because of my alarm and dragged myself to the washroom, lazily brushed my teeth, and got in the shower

I woke up at 7 because of my alarm and dragged myself to the washroom, lazily brushed my teeth, and got in the shower. As I was washing my hair, I realized what had happened last night, I cuddle with Xavier, I slept on him most probably, and he also put me to bed last night. Xavier is such a sweet boy, his hugs make me feel calm and safe, his eyes are like a storm you could get lost in them, and don't even get me started on his midnight black hair. I touched his hair once and they were smooth like butter. 

 "Do I like him ?" I think and suddenly shake my head no, you can't like Xavier Sapphire he is your brother's best friend, you can't date your brother's best friend. But hey isn't Cole dating Aria, I can date Xavier. 

I left these thoughts in the bathroom and went to my closet, I choose a black crop top with grey sweatpants, a brownish-white flannel, and black combat boots. Ugh, I can't get Xavier out of my head. 

     Sapphire's Outfit 👆 

     Sapphire's Outfit 👆 

As I got downstairs I saw Cole and Xavier, just great how am I supposed to forget about Xavier when he is right in front of me. I see him seeing me and smiling a little I put my head down and feel the heated run-up to my cheeks. 

I go towards mom and hug her and say good morning "Good morning my baby, you look down what happened you wanna talk ? " she says meaning she noticed that I was all tensed up. "I will talk to you after school ."  

I ate the breakfast and, Cole and Xavier sat in Cole's car and left for school. As we reached I saw our group standing at the main gate waiting for us. I went up to Hazel, Aria, and Ivy and hugged them each one at a time. The day went by just fine except for the fact that Amelia came to apologize to Xavier and sat on his lap and started blabbering shit. I felt a pang of jealousy and anger take over me.

I was about to rip her off of him but he held her arm and made her stand  "Listen, Amelia, you and I broke up and I made it really clear that I won't ever get back with you and I don't want to see you that close to me ever again ."  he says infuriated. I was so happy he did that. Now I was in the car with Cole and we had just dropped off Xavier and the house was 5 minutes away.