Chapter 8 - Talking

Sapphire's POV  

I felt so safe in his arms. I never had this feeling and I wanted it to last forever. We finally broke the hug because the bell rang indicating that the lunch break was over. " We should calm ourselves down and let the school end, then we can talk," said Cole and I agreed to nod my head. " Where will we meet ?" I asked, " In the field ." The remaining day at school I  wasn't able to focus. So much had happened in a day and I knew more things were about to come. 

Time passes by so slowly but it was already 1:59 which meant the school will end in 1 minute and I would see my brother again. It's weird how I adapted the word brother so quickly. I wasn't ready to go alone so I took Aria and Hazel with me because Ivy had an after-school club. We reached the field and saw Ace, Cole, and Xavier playing football with other teammates. I was about to shout Cole's name but he looked at me so I didn't have to shout. 

Football Field 👆

Football Field 👆

He came running towards me and again hugged me, I was shocked but then hugged him back but then I realized that he was sweaty so I immediately pushed him off and said " Sorry but you are all sweaty. "  all of us started to laugh and Cole joined afterward. I and Cole went to the bleachers and sat there whereas Xavier, Ace, Aria, and Hazel were all talking while sitting on the field. " How are you Sapphire ?" asked Cole " I am good, my foster parents are very sweet and kind to me they were the ones who found me, They said that when they found me I was all covered in mud and tears and only had a necklace on me with Sapphire written on it, that's how they figured my name they tried finding my family but they couldn't find anyone. They also filed a missing child report in the west New York police station but they didn't find anything ."  as I was about to continue he said " West New York Police station but we used to and still live in East New York. This means they weren't able to find you because you had gone across the city. How the heck did you manage to travel all the way from New Jersey to Brooklyn while only being a 3yr old ?" " How would I remember I was just 3 yrs old back then. " I replied, " It's good that now you are back and I am never letting you out of my sight again ." " As you wish and also I am never planning to leave you,"  I said.

" Hey Cole, how will we tell my foster parents and our parents that you found me ." I asked, " We will first go to your foster parents tell them, and then we will go to our parent's house with them and tell them ." I had tears in my eyes cause I would finally meet my parents before I could wipe them away Cole noticed them and wiped them away and said " Hey don't cry, now I am here and you will soon meet Mom and Dad and I bet they are gonna love you more than me ."  and hugged me.

"  and hugged me