Chapter 32 - Dinner

***TRIGGER WARNING - MENTION OF ABUSE  ***

We all were now sitting at the dining table, Mom and Angela were in the kitchen bringing out various dishes one by one, Cole was playing with Tina who kept giggling, Dad and Gio were talking

We all were now sitting at the dining table, Mom and Angela were in the kitchen bringing out various dishes one by one, Cole was playing with Tina who kept giggling, Dad and Gio were talking. About Gio, he had brunette hair like me, tattoos covered all his visible body parts, I saw Angela written on his arm with a beautiful font and Valentina on the upper left corner of the chest right above where his heart is, his height would have been around 6'5, his eyes the same brown color as Mom's and he looked really fit.

Angela looks-wise seemed very cunning and beautiful but in reality, if you got to know her she was so sweet and talkative, I know I only had spent an hour with her but I knew we would have a strong bond, she has dark brown hair and stormy grey eyes just like Xavier. I noticed that she had a tattoo of an angel on her wrist with a rainbow just above it and the same goes for Gio's wrist. They both had matching tattoos, aww that's so cute

Let's talk about Alexis, she has dark brown hair just like mom and Sapphire eyes like me, dad, and Cole. I saw that she has some tattoos but those were nothing compared to the number of tattoos Giovanni has. She had a sharp jawline and she was around 6'2, she was taller than Hazel and was 2 inches shorter than Cole, next what I noticed were her ears, she had a double piercing, she wore 1 earring which was connecting in both the piercings, it had 2 small hoops both were connected with chains. They looked so cool.

 They looked so cool

Alexis's Earring 👆

After 5 mins, everyone was sitting at the table. We all had helped ourselves with some food and were silently eating until Gio spoke "So Sapphire, how was school today ? " and I froze. I was already worried about how I will tell mom and dad but now I have to tell Mom, dad, Gio, Alexis, and Angela.

"Let's talk about this after dinner. " Cole said changing the topic and diverting his attention towards the heap of mashed potatoes on his plate. Everyone nodded and went back to eating. I also-fucking-luetly loved butter chicken. After 10 mins everyone was done with their food and Dad, Cole, and Gio were winding the kitchen up and the rest of us were sitting in the living room.