Chapter 41 - Details

MONDAY MORNING 

MONDAY MORNING 

Today I woke up around 6 without my alarm, I got ready and went to the gym which I got to know we had only a few days ago. I go downstairs and enter the Gym to see Gio working out there drenched in sweat. How long has he been working out? "Hey Gio," I say, diverting his attention from the bench presses he was doing.

"Hey, Princess, what are you doing up at 6?" he asks me "Well, I felt like waking up and doing some exercise so here I am," I reply to him and get on the treadmill. I do some jumping jacks after 15 minutes on the treadmill. As I finish doing 2 minutes of jumping jacks, Giovanni says, "Wanna go out for breakfast? I will drop you at school straight after it. We could talk as well." And I nod excitingly because I would get to know about his Mafia.

I took a quick hot shower and then wear a reddish champion hoodie with black Adidas leggings and white sneakers; I tie my hair in a high ponytail and apply the most natural-looking makeup. Upon going downstairs and see Gio wasn't there yet, so I sat on the couch and wait for him. 

After around 10 minutes he comes downstairs and actioned me to get up

After around 10 minutes he comes downstairs and actioned me to get up. I get up from the couch and go after him. We get in his car and he drives. "So, why did it take so much time?" I ask him "Val woke up and Angela was sleeping so I calmed her down but as I kept her on the bed and was about to exit the room but by the time I would have reacted Angela woke up. So I told her I and you are leaving and if anyone asks she would tell them." he says and I nod.

We reach the breakfast place in 5 minutes. I get out of the car while Gio parks it. As I walk inside, I feel goosebumps on the back of my neck; I turn around to see if someone is there, but no one is there; I wait for Gio to come because now I am paranoid. Giovanni came and he must have noticed that something was off because he said, "What happened, Saph?"

I shake my head and we both walk inside; I order pancakes with caramel and a muffin with sausage and bacon. Gio orders a spinach and cheese omelet and a blueberry muffin. While we are waiting for food I ask him, "So could you tell me about your mafia?" he thinks a little and then gives a slight nod.

"What do you want to know?" he asks me. "How big is the house that you live in?"

"The house is nearly 10,000 sq feet it has a pool, gym, shooting range, the entrance has a water fountain and we also have a basketball court and a game room which comprises a pool table, some arcade games, and air hockey table as well. The house is a 4 story house there are 12 rooms 3 on each floor and there is one main bedroom on each floor, mine and Angel's room is on the 4th floor, Angela's is on the 2nd floor, and Mom and Dad usually stay on the 1st-floor main bedroom, and Cole hasn't been there so he doesn't have a room yet. Then there are 2 kitchens, one on the Ground floor and one on the fourth floor. Each room has a bathroom connected to it and also has closets, but walk-in ones are only in the main bedroom. There is a 2- level garage starting from the ground floor and ending at the basement. That's all I think you have to know about the house." he says and I am so freaking excited to see the house now. It sounds so lavish and posh.