Chapter 34 - Past

**TRIGGER WARNING - Abuse and Miscarriage ***

Gio, Cole, and Xavier looked at me with a weird look of adoration on their face and I just shook my head. " Boys you three need to be out of here so we can continue girls day," says Alexis pushing the boys out of my room. "So I have brought all three of us matching comfy outfits, we will change turn by turn since no one is leaving the room till girls day gets over. I will call Gio to bring us snacks and water. " Angela says and goes towards the bags, picks up one, brought a bag over, hands me and Alexis matching outfits, and keeps hers in the bag. One by one we go and change.

 One by one we go and change

Girls Outfits 👆

"So, what are we going to do first? "  I ask them and the girls look at each other in the eyes, it's like they are reading the mind of each other, they both nod and pick up 2 pillows, attack me and I fall face-first on the bed. They both continue to hit me, and I cannot get up, but once I get the strength to get up, I quickly take a pillow from my right and start hitting them. After 15 minutes of pillow fighting, all three of us fall on the bed back first panting because we had been exhausted.

Angela beats her hand around the bed in search of her phone and when she finally gets a grip on it, she opens it and calls Gio. " I close my eyes and start to synchronize my breath. "Hey, babe, could you get us some snacks?  

"Some of everything please, and don't forget the drinks and water bottles. "  Angela says and then giggles. "Ok bye ."  All 3 of us decide to straighten the room a bit and as I place the last pillow on the bed there is a knock on the door. Alexis opens it and Gio comes into our view with only a few packets of chips and 3 water bottles. 

"Didn't Angela tell you to bring some of everything ?" Alexis questions him 

"Ya she did, but did I say that I was the only person who brought the snacks ? " replies Gio with a sly smirk, me and Angela shake our heads in a no. Xavier and Cole emerge from behind him with heaps of snacks and drinks in each person's hands. 

 They come in and keep the things on the bed and bottle or cans on the table beside my vanity and again go out. After 2 minutes they enter again but with a mini-fridge in their hand, I get excited and feel very happy.