Chapter 29 - Football

As she finished what had happened in the morning, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in a hug, this girl had one heck of a hectic morning

As she finished what had happened in the morning, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in a hug, this girl had one heck of a hectic morning. After few seconds her breath was not ragged anymore from speaking so much rather it was steady and soft meaning she had fallen asleep. I chuckled a little and trailed one of my hands towards my jeans pocket to take my phone out. I took it out and called Aria since I knew Cole would also be asleep on Aria somewhere in the school. As I was about to press the button my phone rang and the screen showed that Aria was calling me.

"This heavy ass fell asleep on me, a little help please," she said in a pleading tone. I let out a hearty laugh and say "I also have Sapphire sleeping on me in the class next to Spanish, where are both of you, I can come and we both can hang out there until both of them wake up ." I say 

"Ya, I am in the class which is near the water tap on the same floor," she says. I swiftly pick her up from the table and she clings onto me even tighter, it's weird that even when she is sleeping she has managed to wrap her legs around my torso. I opened the door with one hand and went out, nobody was in the hallway since everyone was in class and only me, Aria, Cole, and Sapphire were out. 

As I reached the class I saw Aria sitting on the chair and Cole had his head on her shoulder and she was on her phone. I knock on the door which catches Aria's attention and her face morphs into a grin while she looks at me holding Sapphire. I go to the table parallel to hers and sit with Sapphire on my lap. 

I and Aria talked for a little and then went on our phones after like 20 mins an alarm rang which was neither mine nor Aria's so we couldn't switch it off, I realized later that it was Cole's phone since it was 10 now and we had our match at 11:30. So there was an alarm so we could practice before the match. Since the alarm wasn't turned off yet both of them woke up. 

"Can someone shut up this goddamn alarm," says Sapphire in a whiney tone. I turn her head towards my face and kiss her forehead  "Amore you have to wake up since we have to go and get ready for the match and you are currently sitting on my lap ." I say 

"Ya Sapphire you have to wake up or are you planning to stay with your warm and cuddly pillow for the rest of the day ?" says Aria teasingly and Sapphire looks at her wide-eyed and she quickly gets up from my lap. During all this Cole had woken up. I and I went out and to the field for practicing and I called up Ace and told him to come and also tell Hazel to go where both Aria and Sapphire are.

 I and I went out and to the field for practicing and I called up Ace and told him to come and also tell Hazel to go where both Aria and Sapphire are

I woke up and both the boys left for practice while I  went towards Aria and we started talking. After 5 minutes in came Hazel and Aria told her about what all had happened then Aria said "Have you noticed Ivy being all weird since we told her about how you and Xavier went on a date ?" I nodded my head vigorously  " She acts jealous and pissed off when I and Xavier are together like she is his girlfriend. " I added 

"Have you ever thought that she might like Xavier ?" Hazel adds and I think of it what if Ivy likes Xavier and what if he likes her back, right now Xavier is like half of my support system and shield might I add a very warm and cuddly one, I don't want him to go away. Sudden shaking gets me out of my thoughts "Sapphire, you okay? you were lost in your thoughts ." Hazel asks "Ya, I'm fine guys just thinking about some things." 

"Guys let's go to the field I want to find the perfect seat to cheer my boyfriend from the bleacher," Aria says and hurries us out of the room and towards the field. We reach the field within 2 mins and Aria chooses the 3rd bleacher from the start so we have the perfect view of the match. It was still around 15 minutes till everyone started to arrive and half an hour more until the match started. We all gossiped about what all has been happening around the school until a hand sneaks around my waist and I am ready to shout but when I am about to I can smell the fragrance of Xavier's Cologne intoxicates my nostrils. 

"Calm down Angel, it's just me. I came to see my good luck charm before the match started," he said in his usual husky voice which made me blush. "Okay, then Good luck now go and get ready for the match," I say and shoo him away He raises his hands like he was surrendering. I laugh and push him away while asking him to go. He bends down kisses my head and runs to the changing room. The girls giggle and I said, "Shut up both of you or my chancla and your face are gonna be best friends  ." 

Now it's time for the match and all the bleachers were full with students of our school and the opponent schools student as well and I still didn't know which school was our team playing against. Our school's team name was Team Phoenix and the opponent's team name was Team Blue Stars, but the weird thing was that why the heck did that name sound so freaking familiar. I didn't think of it as much and focused more on the field.

Both of the team members huddled up and talked to their coaches. After 2 mins of doing so, everyone was at their positions and the match started. Everything was going great the match was neck to neck and only 1 minute was left on the board. As Ace was about to score a goal, some guy from the opponent's team bashed into him making him fall right on his left arm, all the team players rushed towards him. Oh god, this wasn't gonna end well was all I knew. Hazel got up with a worried look on her face and both me and Aria also stood up to see. The match was stopped by the referee at that instant and that's all it took for Hazel's eyes to tear up.

After 10 mins the nurse of our school had said that his Left wrist was sprained and he had a bruised knee as well so he was recommended to not play for the rest of the match. Rest he was all fine. As he sat on the bench near the field and Hazel ran towards him. I and Aria also went towards them and we all asked how he was and he said he was fine.

Our team got 2 penalty shots and our team shot both of them, with the remaining 30 seconds remains the other team wasn't able to score anything indicating we had won the match. Our team was happy except for the fact that Ace had gotten injured. 

"Hey Ace,  what were the features of the boy who pushed you? I wanna have a friendly chat with him," said Cole and Xavier nodded.  "He had midnight black sleek hair and olive green eyes ." as Ace finished describing him, my eyes widen and water started to fill the  "It can't be him," I whisper for only Cole to hear I kept repeating it until I felt someone shake me vigorously.

 I didn't know I had tears streaming down my face "What is it, Sapphire? Why are you crying ?" Xavier asks now standing in front of me "It's Liam, he was the one who pushed Ace and now he is here. I felt that I knew that school's name somewhere and now I remembered it, It was his school ." I say crying hysterically. Xavier pulled me in a hug and let me cry in his chest.