Cast Intro and Background

Sapphire Roberts is your average 17yr old who is an orphan and has amazing foster parents. She has only been in Washington DC for the past 2 years because of her stepfather's job and now is going back to New York. She has 2 amazing best friends Hazel Rose Miller and Aria White. When she was 2 and was going to turn 3 she got lost while playing in the park and was found by Emma and Josh who were going back home after coming from the doctor and getting to know that Emma was infertile they saw that she was covered in mud and tears, they took her home, cleaned her up and saw that there was a necklace on her neck which had sapphire written on it, fed her food and asked her where she lived and she had no idea. Both Josh and Emma tried to find her parents but weren't able to, they thought that it was a blessing from God that they now have a daughter. First, they signed her in the Orphanage, and then they took her in, treated her like their daughter and a true princess, gave her everything she wanted. Sapphire knew that they weren't her parents but gave her a hundred percent to treat them as her real parents. Somewhere in her mind was left a memory of her playing with 2 boys. She used to go to a school in Central New York that was where she first met Hazel and then both Hazel and her met Aria. Both Hazel and Sapphire have been friends since they were 3yrs old, both of them met Aria when they were in Middle School. They used to have sleepovers, watch movies and do all the fun things best friends did. She studied there till she was 15yrs old and had to move because of Josh's job. Since her family is again moving to New York they decided to shift to East New York and enroll her in the same school as she was in the past 13 yrs and it was quite near to where they were gonna live. 

Xavier De Luca is the popular boy of his school and is the vice-captain of the football team. He is best friends with Cole Lily Wilson since he was born as his father was best friend with Cole's father, they have done everything together since then, both of them went to the same school, enjoyed parties, and grew up together. Now they are 17 and are going to their Senior Year. He remembered that he used to play with a girl who was always with Cole and him. Later he got to know that she was his twin Sapphire and had gone missing in a park in West  New York ever since then she wasn't found and both he and Cole thought that a piece of their souls is missing. His mother  Sophia De Luca never told him that his first words for Sapphire were in Spanish and they were " Mia". He gave up on finding her after 14 years.