Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1

I like Xavier, was the decision I had made just right now

I like Xavier, was the decision I had made just right now. The music was still on. I was about to turn it off when Cole entered the room and gave me a sign to turn the music down with his hand. I did what he said.

"Dinner is ready, mom is calling you," he said and left the room. I had been thinking about Xavier for the past 3 hours, it was already 6:30 pm. Ugggh, I lazily got up and started going towards the dining table.

Upon stepping my foot downstairs I could guess that mom had made Garlic Mashed Potatoes and I was a sucker for them. I quickly took my seat beside dad and served myself some mashed potatoes, some chicken curry, and one small bread roll. We all ate dinner while chatting a bit. As the dinner ended mom asked me and Cole  to put the dishes in the dishwasher. 

As I and Cole were doing what mom told us I said " Hey, can we talk after we put the dishes away in my room?" "Sure, I will bring my phone and water bottle and then come ." We finish the work and Cole went to his room and I went to mine. I took out a small packet of skittles and slowly start eating it. After 5 mins Cole comes to the room and throws himself on the bed beside me. 

"So how are you and Aria? " I ask him slightly nervous since I don't know how he would react to the next question ." We are great, I love her she is an absolute princess," he answers 

"Um Cole, I wanted to tell you something ." I say "Is it something serious ?" he asks in a concerning tone.

"Not very serious but a little," I reply 

"Go ahead, tell me," he says while sitting up in front of me 

"IlikeXavier," I say as fast as I can. "Sapphire I need you to say it a little slow ." he says "I like Xavier,"  I say calmly yet close my eyes. I didn't hear anything for a few seconds so I slowly opened my eyes and saw a small smile on his face.

"So you are not mad or angry at me because I like your best friend ?" I ask him in a questioning tone. "No why would I be, I am dating your best friend as well." I move a little and hug him. 

"Do you know if Xavier likes me ?" I ask him "No I don't know for sure but from my perspective, I think he does ." as Cole finishes saying things, I feel a small smile creep onto my face. "Wanna watch a movie? I ask him "Sure I will get some snacks and you set up the movie ." he says and goes out of the room. 

I pick out Conjuring 3, it was released last week only. I also take one more blanket out of the cupboard beside my room. I put the blanket on the bed, get on my side of the bed and throw the blanket on myself. After 2-3 mins comes Cole with a bag of lays and 2 sprite cans. We both watch the movie. It finishes around 11:15 and Cole says a good night and goes to his room and we both sleep. 

Next Morning 

As usual, I woke up at 7 and went to take a shower, and wore a white turtle neck with whitewashed jeans. As I got downstairs I saw Cole wearing a baby blue sweater with navy blue jeans and he was eating waffles. I went and sat beside him. "Good Morning Angel " dad greets me "Good Morning dad, mom please give me my breakfast I am here ." I say and as a reply comes "Yes honey 2 more mins they are in the waffle maker.