[66]

UNEDITED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately the members of Colby's gang has been coming to his and Sams house a lot to help out and ever since Sam found Colby snuggle against his huge belly he's been so attached to it "Colbyyy!!" Sam whines dragging out the 'y' "what" Colby mumbles prepping kisses around his belly "I need to use the bathroom" Sam whines trying to pray his hands off his belly "no" Colby says "please!" Sam yells "no, I wanna stay here forever" Colby mumbles pressing his cheek against Sams belly "your so annoying" Sam groans before Colby can say anything a knock fills the room "yes!" Sam calls out "can I come in" Louis says "yeah it's open" Sam says Louis comes in furrowing his eyebrows "uh where's Colby?" Louis ask Sam lifts up the blanket so Louis can see "oh my god" Louis giggles "it's not funny! I need to use the bathroom" Sam whines "oh shoot, anyways well Harry needs Colby in the office supposedly there was about to be a break in last night" Louis day making Colby shoot up from under the blankets "what where!" Colby says Louis shrugs and points behind him with his thumb "Harry needs you" he says "going!" Colby says quickly getting out of bed "I'll be back baby" colby says kissing Sams head as he runs out quickly "finally!" Sam groans running into the bathroom needing to use it badly.

Everyone was at the table having a good time eating enjoying their self when Sam got up "where you going love" Colby ask "I have to use the bathroom" Sam says "hurry baby-" "I know you just did not tell me to hurry when I am nearly nine months pregnant with your child! And my feets hurt" Sam snaps cutting Colby off everyone stop talking looking at the two couple "baby?" Colby question "I'm sorry!" Sam burst into tears "uh oh it's his mood swings" Louis whisper "hey hey no no your okay take your time baby" Colby says Sam nods sniffling "does your feet hurt baby do you need help to the bathroom?" Colby ask "yes please" Sam sniffles "of course baby" colby smiles and carry's his lover to the bathroom "thank you Colbs" as mumbles as he use the bathroom "of course baby" Colby says, Sam finish and washes his hands "c'mon baby your feets are killing you" Colby says helping him walk back to the dinning room.
Both couple soon make it back "are you feeling better Sammy" Devyn ask "yeah" Sam smiles "that's goo" before Louis can finish water falls down Sams legs "oh my god!!" Sam screams "shit!" Colby panic "alright let's go-" "the baby is coming the baby is coming !!" Sam yells cutting Colby off everyone panicking not knowing what to do "Louis can you get the diaper bag and meet me at the hospital" Colby rushes out Louis nods quickly running upstairs as Colby carry's Sam out to the car "oh my god!" Sam grunts holding his stomach "hurry!" He yells "I'm going baby I'm going!" Colby yells rushing to the other side getting in he backs up and speeds off.
"Please hurry!" Sam cries as he feels another contraction he sobs gripping onto Colby's hand "breath baby in and out in and out" Colby says "stop!! She's gonna come now!" Sam yells panicking "no no nonono" Colby panics as he pulls over to the side calling their doctor "hello? yes Colby?" Mrs. Payton "hi doctor Sam said he think his baby is coming like now! And where on the side of the rode "oh no, okay I need you to calm down and lay Sam in the back strip his bottom down do you have a blanket by any chance" she says "yes" "okay good out that over his thighs and keep his legs spread open, I'll be there as soon as I can with others doctors" she says "okay thank you! Bye" Colby says quickly hanging up "c'mon baby" Colby says opening his door picking him up opening the back open laying him down "I'm gonna undress your bottom half okay my love" Sam nods sobbing Colby smiles and does everything their doctor told them too "okay baby keep your legs open for me and if you feel another contraction just push-" "ahh!!" Sam yells pushing.

~~~