[47]

Unedited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:40pm
Later that day Colby woke up first he looks down and smiles at his boyfriend peacefully sleeping he gets out of bed going to the kitchen seeing food in the cabinets and fridge he smiles and takes out orange juice he grabs a glass of cup pouring some juice in he sips out of it a little and goes back to the bed he places the cup on the nightstand "baby wake up" Colby says gently shaking him "no" Sam whines "c'mon love" "no Colbs" Sam mumbles "you left me no choice" Colby smirks "uh huh" sam mumbles not listening to Colby, Colby smiles and goes and sits in front of Sam he grabs his feet lifting it up prepping small kisses around his toes "Colbs!" Sam squeaks out lifting his head up looking at him "I told you" Colby says as he gives a wet kiss to Sams big toe "Colby!" Sam squeaks yanking his feet away from him sitting up "hey I warned you didn't I" Sam giggles shaking his head "your small toes are so cute" Colby says as he lays between Sams legs his head on Sams thigh "there not small!" Sam exclaims "they are" "no!" "Whatever you say love" Colby says placing a small kiss to his thigh Sam giggles grabbing the juice taking a sip out of it "so what are we doing today" Sam ask "maybe order food and go in the jacuzzi" Colby says "I like that idea" Sam says "good but! How about we skinny dip" Colby smirks "sure why not" Sam shrugs "okay let me just use the bathroom and I'll order" Colby says Sam nods smiling Colby smiles and gives a quick kiss to his thigh before getting up going to the bathroom.
As Colby is in Sam sighs and gets up he goes to the body mirror they have in there room Sam lifts up his shirt and smiles looking at his belly "I can't wait to meet you" he whisper rubbing his belly that smile soon fades into a frown "I'm getting fat" he whisper "is my body ever gonna be the same" "why do I have to look like this" "is Colby still gonna love me" "will he leave me for another pers-" "hey! I will not leave you for no one" Colby says stern as he heard everything sam said about himself Sam jumps not knowing Colby heard everything "I'm sorry" Sam whisper "no! Baby understand I don't care if you get fat I still love you! Your carrying my baby our baby!" Colby says "Colbs...stop please I don't like how your talking" Sam whines "I don't care! And you think I like the way you talk about yourself" Colby says a she goes to Sam gripping both shoulders "understand! I will never ever leave you! You are beautiful! And your body is perfect to me, and don't you dare change it, understand" Colby growls "C-Colby your h-hurting me" Sam says "shit, my bad sorry baby" Colby says letting go of him "but please please, stop talking like that about yourself I really don't like it" he adds Sam sighs nodding "I'm sorry" "it's okay gorgeous but stop it I mean it" "yes Colbs" "thank you baby" Sam nods smiling "carry me I wanna be hold" Sam says as he wraps his arms around Colby neck causing him to chuckle "of course love" "I hope I'm not to heav-" "stop it!" Colby growls "okay okay I'm sorry I will I promise" Sam rushes out "good" Colby says as he picks Sam up and he wraps his legs around Colbys waist "I love you Colbs" Sam says resting his head on Colby shoulder "I love you too baby" Sam smiles kissing Colbys neck gently.

•Meantime at the
house

Louis runs down the stairs looking for Harry "Harry!" Lou shouts out "over here!" Harry replies "there you are" Louis says as he gets to him "what's wrong love" "when Sam and Colby Cole back where doing the gender reveal party there coming back on Saturday so we have enough of time to plan out the party and everything else" Lou explains "sounds great just let me know what to do and I'll do it" "of course babe now I'll be with the girls where planning and what to buy and who to invite" "of course but don't invite Colbys brother or mom" "why not?" Louis ask "let's just say Colby doesn't see them as family" Harry says "oh? Okay" "yeah but other than that your okay" "okay love you!" Louis says as he runs out of the kitchen "love you too!" Harry says.

~~~