[51]

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell are you who do you think you are!" Colby growls into the phone "wow I'm hurt you don't recognize my voice big bro" he says "Gage!" Colby yells "surprise" "the fuck you think your doing!" "Coming for your boy" "are you with those sick pricks!" "Well I had no other choice not even my own family like you" "you know Sam right why!" Colby says "heads up I'm coming soon" "I swear to god! If you lay a hand on my baby, I will kill you!" Colby says afterwards he hangs up he lets out a frustrated sigh "Colbs!" Sam calls out when he enters the house "hey baby" Colby smiles walking over to him "what are you doing over here you said you were gonna go to the bathroom" Sam says "I did baby but I had to make a phone call" Sam pouts looking up Colby "what?" "It better not be any of your business-" "no no it's not" Colby lies "don't talk over me, as I was saying this is our day don't just for today be any communication with your enemies" Sam explains "I know baby I know let's just go back okay" Sam nods and they both make there way back out.

Soon the party ends "thank you, thanks for coming" Sam says as he hugs Colby "of course and congrats" the guest say. Once the last person leaves Colby closes the door "I liked it I'm glad it's a girl I mean I wouldn't mind if it was a boy" Sam says as he sighs softly "me too baby me too" Colby says "alright it's getting late we should get to bed I need to be up early" Colby adds "m' kay" "alright let's go" Colby says Sam nods and they both make their way upstairs into there bedroom Sam sighs as he closes "you okay baby" Colby says as he strips down to his boxers "yeah just tired my feet hurts a little and my back is kinda killing me" Sam says as he strips down to his panties Colby hums "let's get to bed already" Sam nods getting in bed Colby goes in afterwards Sam smiles cuddles further into him Colby smiles and rubs Sams back putting a pressure on the lower back "oh!~" Sam moans out Colby smirks laughing "hush! That felt good" Sam whines "that's good" Colby says. They soon started to fall asleep.

•Next morning

"Colby! Colby!" Jake yelled as he banged on the Sam whines and hugs Colby tighter "what!" He growled "come now!" Colby groans he goes to get up but small hands stop him "noo!" Sam whines "baby I have too" Colby tries "no" Sam whines.

~~~