{27}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam wakes whining as he feels movement moving he whines again turning around "sorry baby go back to sleep" he hears Colby Sam flatters his eyes open to see Colby changing he smiles softly "what are you doing" Sam ask Colby turns around to see him "just gonna go run some errands" "can I come" "are you sure baby?" "Yeah" Sam says going to sit up but winces in pain "to hard?" Colby questions "yeah" Sam breaths out Colby chuckles a little "alright do you need help getting change?" Colby ask Sam nods "okay I'll pick something out" he says going to Sams closet he grabs a pair of light pink sweats with a white crop top "alright baby let's put you some panties on" Colby suss grabbing a pair of white lace panties he squats down as Sam sits up Colby grabs Sams leg gently putting his leg through the hole and the same as the other he helps Sam stand up and pulls up his panties he grabs the pair of joggers helping him get dress.
"Okay you ready?" Colby ask "yep" Sam smiles taking Colby hand "okay let's go" he says they both walk down the stairs going out to the garage getting inside Colbys car he opens the gate driving out of his to the store.

After hours and hours they finally came back home because of Jake calling Colby needing to work "alright baby just go do something while I work and do phone calls" Colby says "but I wanna be with you" Sam whines "we where just together for hours love" "but more the whole day why can't you just take the day off" Sam says "I can't now go do something or else I'll spank you, you want that" Colby growls Sam cowers shaking his head fast "no daddy" Sam says "okay now go on while I work" Colby says walking away to his office.

Sam wonders around the house bored out of his mind he goes and knocks on Colbys door before going in "Colbs" Sam says Colby looks up signaling to leave "Colbs I'm bored" Sam whines Colby covers the mic and looks at Sam "leave this is important" Colby says "am I not important!" Sam exclaims "Samuel out now!" Colby growls "no legs do something" Sam says Elaine over to him sitting on his lap "I'll call you back" Colby says then hanging up "what the hell! I told you to do some while I work! Listen Sam! Listen" Colby yells "but I want to hang out!" Sam yells everyone in the house hearing "let's go something! Now please!" Sam begs "fine! while I work cock warm my dick" Colby says Sam smiles and gets on his knees unbuckling Colby pants pulling them down as well as his boxers he grabs Colbys member putting it in his mouth just letting it rest in there in his mouth Colbys dick going sort of limp in Sams mouth causing weight to be in there Sam lady his head on Colbys lap as he has his cock in his mouth "if your mouth starts to hurt tap two times on my leg then pull out, understand" Colby says sam nods Colby smiles and gets back to work.

After a few minutes sam taps two times on his leg then pulling out "what's wrong" Colby ask "my mouth started to hurt" sam whines "my poor baby" Colby coos "how about you cock warm my cock another way sam nods a little confused Colby smiles and opens his drawer pulling out lube he lives himself up Sam makes a face realizing he lifts his skirt up and pulls his panties a little down he slowly sinks himself onto Colby h em moans softly "just sit there and looks beautiful you don't have to do anything but just sit there" Colby says "okay" sam breathes soon his telephone starts to ring he reaches over grassing it putting it to his ear "boss we are having trouble finding it" Mack says "it's in the fucken museum second floor to the right the third door idiots!" Colby growls making sam whimper "o-okay sorry boss we'll get it" Mack says "you guys better I want my fucken diamond!" Colby yells into the phone before hanging up.
Here and there Colby would thrust up a few times to tease Sam "oh~" Sam
moans.

Few hours later Sam was looking the girls only to remember they went to go visit there family but not Louis "oh!" Sam says rushing to Harry's and Louis room he knocks gently waiting for it to be open, few seconds go by the door is opening "oh hey Sam what's up" Louis says "hey Lou wanna hang out Colby is busy I was with him for a few hours but I had to Colby cause he had a meeting" Sam says sighing "of course let's go to the mall" Louis says Sam nods and waits for Louis, "okay let's go" Sam nods and they both leave down the stairs outside Sam gets inside Louis car "to the mall!" Louis cheers driving off making Sam giggles shaking his head.

~~~