[41]

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Morning

Soon the sun came up Colby couldn't sleep all night he couldn't get his mind off of what he had said sure he had a few drinks maybe to much and now he was drunk in the room yelling at himself "you're stupid!" Colby yells to himself "you're an idiot!" He yells "fuck you! "Why did you say that!" "Are you stupid!" "You stupid piece shit!" Colby yells punching the wall Sam whines trying to sleep as he hears yelling "what is that" Sam whines "I think it's Colby yelling" Devyn says tiredly Sam sighs sitting up "I'll go check on him" Sam says "but hey be carful okay what Colby said was really rude" "I know Dev I know" Sam says she nods turning the other side he sighs leaving the room walking to his he frowns his eyebrows hearing the yells he enters the room to see a messy Colby blood shot his eyes his hair looking greasy the room being sort of a mess "Colbs..." Sam whisper "baby!" Colby says as he rushes to Sam hugging him shoving his neck in Sams shoulder "I'm so so so sorry baby please please forgive me I am so sorry for what I said I only said because I was mad I was mad because I didn't protect you like I said I was and I was really angry from what Brennen had done but I am so glad he's dead" Colby rambles "Colbs...what happened" Sam ask "my anger issues" Colby mumbles Sam sighs hugging Colby "you can't have the issue when the baby is born" Sam says looking up at Colby with his chin on his chest "I know baby I'm sorry" Colby says Sam nods sighing "I have to get to school" Sam mumbles not wanting to go "I'll pick you up, okay love" "can you also take me" Sam ask "of course baby" then there's a knock to there door "yes?" Colby says coming in is Devyn "Sammy you ready" Devyn says "no" sam giggles Devyn shakes her head laughing.
As Harry leaves his room going down the stairs, once he reaches to the bottom he walks over to the kitchen opening the fridge as he looks for something to drink he hears loud voices he furrows his eyebrows following the noise he looks out the window and sees some of his enemy's he looks closely seeing something in one of the guys hand his eyes widen "SHIT!" He yells running upstairs "GET DOWN!" He yells through the halls as he gets into his bedroom seeing Louis changing he grabs Louis quickly Louis clinging onto him quickly letting out a squeak he goes down hiding behind the bed holding onto Louis, as Colby Sam and Devyn heard Harry yells Colby immediately grabbed onto Devyn and Sam running to there bathroom "stay here!" "No Colbs what's going on!" Sam says but Colby runs out running to the small table next to there bed lifting up the book pressing the red bottom as soon as he presses the bottom the other gang members throws a bomb the house goes down in emergency lockdown as soon as the house is all covered in safety mode the bomb hits the metal right away causing a loud explosion causing Colby to go flying back slamming into the wall then falling onto the ground "Colby!" Sam screams bursting into tears he gets up quickly rushing to Colby sliding down next to him as he sees Colby knock out "Colbs! Wake up please wake up!!!" Sam screams crying "Devyn! Call Harry!" Sam sobs Devyn nods rushing to Harry's bedroom she enters only to let out a fear of scream "fuck! Devyn you scared me" Harry yells as he puts the gun in safety mode putting it down Louis gets up and sees Devyn "Dev? What happened" Louis ask "C-Colby" is all she can get out Harry gets up quickly rushing to Colby bedroom he walks in seeing a crying Sam and a knock out Colby "Colby baby please wake up! Please!" Sam sobs "hey hey Sam I'm gonna need to back away" "no!" Sam yells clinging onto Colby "Sam I know your sacred but we have to get him to the hospital quickly" Harry says "okay okay fine" Sam cries Harry nods and soon Jake and Aryia are coming "are you guys oka-shit Colby!" Jake says as he rushes and helps Harry Aryia doing the same they all carry Colby going down the basement "why are we going through here" Sam question but they ignore him "answer me!" Sam yells "Sam calm down-" Aryia starts "no! Don't tell me to calm down! When my boyfriend is hurt!" Sam exclaims "Sam-" "don't tell a pregnant boy to calm down!" Sam yells cutting Jake off "your pregnant!" They all say "not the time!" They nod going down another hallway existing through the back emergency door "ooh" Sam says to himself as he sees why they down the basement they all get into the van Colbys head on Sams lap "here, Sam wear this Colby isn't gonna like that your out in that in public" Harry says taking off his hoodie handing to him Sam nods knowing he's right as he's in silky booty shorts and the silky strap shirt. Sam grabs the hoodie putting it on as Jake drives off.

~~~