{2}

Hope y'all like it so far, I do :) HERE IS HOW THERE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE THE ROOM WITH THE STAIRS IS SAM AND COLBYS

^^THATS COLBYS OFFICE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^
THATS COLBYS OFFICE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They soon got home they left the store at 9:36pm and got home at 10:05pm when they enter the house Sams mouth fell to the floor looking everywhere.
they both went upstairs into Colbys room making Sam eyes widen 'he's rich rich' Sam thought to himself but that didn't matter "since we don't have the rest of your clothes here you'll be sleeping in my shirt and just my shirt and also your white lace panties" Colby says making Sam blush since he saw what he's wearing Sam nods and smiles "alright just undress and yeah" Colby says "umm your gonna look?" Sam question "of course, get use to this, this is where your gonna live and your mine remember" he says making Sam nod he turns around his back facing Colby making him chuckles he starts taking off his shirt then his skirt breathing heavily "it's okay don't be afraid sugar" Colby says "okay" Sam says turning around slowly looking up at Colby holding himself Colby smiles and takes off his jacket then his shirt and without thinking Sam goes over and rubs his fingers up and down on Colbys abs "you like" Colby says smiling then it hits Sam realizing what he's doing he jumps away "y-yeah" Colby chuckles and puts his shirt on Sam "get in bed I have to make a phone call but before I do what's your address so they can get your clothes" Colby ask and Sam tells him Colby smiles goes over to Sam and kisses his forehead "get in bed I'll be there in a minute" Sam nods walks up the smal stairs gets under the covers smiling as he smells Colby scent.
Colby goes to his office and dials a friend of his he soon picks up "hey! Robert I need you to go to this address and pick up there stuff please and bring it to me" he waits for an answer and Robert of course says he'll do it while on the call Sam couldn't go to sleep he got up to look for Colby he slowly turns the door knob and opens the door he makes his way out of the room he doesn't really know where to go.

As Sam wonders around he feels a hard grip on his shoulder fear fills him "what are you doing here! Who are you" the man ask having brown hair and green eyes "I'm S-Sam" "you shouldn't have break in now your dead" "what n-no! I'm C-Co-Colbys he s-said I'm h-his!" Sam says in fear "ha! You think he would go after you stupid cunt" the man says gripping both Sam shoulders dragging him making Sam whimper and had no choice but to scream as loud as he can "COLBY!" He screams out crying as soon as Colby heard Sam he snap his head up rushes out of his office and other people running out of there rooms to see Brennen dragging him down to the basement "LET GO OF HIM!" Colby yells angrily Brennen immediately let's go of Sam who runs over to Colby jumping in his arms scared crying "what do you think your doing!" Colby growls "I'm sorry b-boss I thought he was b-breaking in I'm sorry I d-didn't know" Brennen says scared "I'll handle you tomorrow" Colby says through anger "back to your rooms!" Colby says as the others are curious who the boy is in Colbys arms but they nod and go into there rooms also Brennen, Colby goes to there room locks it and turns off the light the only light in there room is from the outside night, he walks up the stairs puts Sam down he undress so he's only in his boxers "hey hey you okay now I'm here no one will ever hurt you as longest your here with me" Colby says as he hears Sams whimpers "I wanna s-sleep" Sam says "of course" Colby says they both get comfortable in bed Colby pulling Sam close to him Sam hesitantly puts one leg over Colby waist and cuddle more into him if that's possible and drifts off to sleep.

~~~