[37]

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They soon got to the restaurant Colby gets out going to Sams side opening the door Sam smiles getting out "let's go love" Colby says as he puts his arm around Sams waist they walk into the restaurant going to the desk "how many" the lady ask "two please" Colby says she nods grabbing two menus "follow me please" she says as she leads them to a table she sits them down for a table for two "someone will be with you guys shortly" she says "thank you" Sam says she smiles walking away.
Not to long a lady comes to there "hello my names Kaliee and I'll be taking your guys orders" Sam nods looking through the menu as well as Colby "do you guys know what you guys want to drink so far" Kaliee ask pulling out her notepad "I'll like a strawberry lemonade with light ice" Sam says Kaliee nods writing it down "what about you handsome" She says mumbling the lady part but Sam heard it he frowns looking through what to get "I'll just get Dr. Pepper" She nods writing it down as well "it'll be here shortly" she smiles at Colby brushing her hand on Colbys arm walking away "she's seems nice" Colby says looking at Sam "w-what" Sam stutters "I just said she seems nice?" Colby question "oh yeah, she's pretty as well" Sam mumbles "hey? Is something wrong baby" "no" Sam sighs "do you know what to it gonna get" Sam says cutting Colby off as he was gonna speak soon.

Soon Kaliee gets the drinks ready before she goes she fixes her shirt making her boobs look bigger she smiles and grabs the plate of drinks and goes out she walks to there tables stoping as she sees them "here you go" she says handing one to Sam giving him a glare Sam whines looking down "pathetic" she mumbles "and here's yours" she says smiling towards Colby he nods sipping it "are you guys ready to order now?" She ask bringing her notepad out "yeah I'll get a well done steak and could I more of my drink" Colby says "of course" she says writing it down "and you" she says looking at Sam rolling her eyes "oh um could I get chicken alfredo pasta and more of my drink please" Sam ask she rolls her eyes putting on a fake smile "of course" she says she grabs his drink and Colbys "your food will be up shortly" she says walking away Colby nods and looks back at Sam "I'm gonna use the bathroom" Sam says getting up as a tear went down his cheek "baby?" Colby question as he saw the tear but Sam rushes to the bathroom quickly he gets to the bathroom going in he goes to the mirror crying "why!" He cries he then hears the door open he looks over seeing Kaliee "you better watch out slut" she says going over to Sam "what did I do!" Sam aka "you got in the way with me and Colby" she says "him and I where already dating" Sam says "I don't care" she growls "bu" "baby!" Colby exclaims as he sees the tears he goes over to him pulling him to a hug "what happened love what did you do" Colby says looking at Kaliee "nothing! I was just trying to help him" she says Colby looks at her then back at Sam "I'll get your foods" she says leaving Colby nods watching as she leaves "baby can you tell me what's wrong" Colby says picking him up setting him on the sink "she likes you Colbs and she said I was getting in the way she said I-I was a slut! Am I s-slut! she kept s-smiling at you while she glared at me and gave me dirty looks am I not pretty enough!" Sam exclaims crying "hey! You are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen you are so beautiful baby and you are most definitely not a slut, I'm with you only not her" "that's why I can't f-frowning and whining and when you said she's n-n-nice I got upset because s-she's not" Sam stutters as he sobs "I am so sorry baby I didn't notice but I am only with you I love only you, you are mine and always will be got it" Colby says Sam nods "got it" he says "good now let's go eat and go home afterwards" Colby says Sam nods hopping off he looks at the mirror fixing himself.

The couples soon got back to the table Kaliee came back with there foods and drinks she sets them down looking at Colby "anythi" "fuck off" Colby growls "excuse me" Kailee says "fuck off! Your the slut here not him you are and don't ever call him that" "yes s-sir I-I'm sorry" "don't be sorry to me" Colby says and sighs looking at Sam "I'm sorry" she sam nods and she walks away "now that, that's over let's eat" Colby says smiling Sam giggling nodding "I'm so hungry" Sam says as he eats "damm baby why so hungry" I don't know" Sam giggles making Colby chuckle.

-home

The couples got home they got out of the car Sam whining "what's up with you now princess" Colby says "my feet's hurt" Sam says Colby chuckles opening the door "just a few more and where to the room" "Colbs my feet hurt" Sam whines as they walk inside Colby shakes his head locking the door Colby grabs Sams hand as they walk up the
stairs. 
Sam ends up stopping half way making Colby stop "what's wrong" "my feet!" Sam exclaims whining sitting down on the steps taking off his heals "that's what happens when you where heals" Colby smirks "stop!" Sam says as tears form his eyes "no no no don't cry baby I'm sorry here I'll carry you" Colby says picking Sam up making him wrap around him he holds onto his heals as Colby walks the rest up.

They get to the room Colby opening it and closing it with his foot he locks the door going to the bed setting Sam down "I'll get your clothes" Sam nods taking off his shirt and skirt Colby hangs up Sams pure behind the door "Colbs I'll just sleep like this I'm too lazy to change" s says getting under the covers "alright baby" Colby says as he strips down to his boxers getting in with Sam he wraps his arm around Sams waist pulling him close "I love you" "I love you too" Colby smiles kissing Sams cheek before falling asleep as well as
Sam.

~~~