{16}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

later that night the lovers got home laughing "I loved the movie" Sam said "I'm glad" Colby said he also check the clock 7:45pm he sigh "baby I'm going to be leaving soon for work please don't stay up for me" Colby said "okay but I'm going to stay up for few more hours because I'm not tired" Sam said "alright baby I'll see you later then" Colby said Sam nodded and skip to there bedroom getting his pajamas on because why not Colby decided if should ask Sam a question as thought, he give in went upstairs to there bedroom he open the door seeing Sam change Colby went over to the bed and sat down "baby c'mere" Colby said patting his lap Sam smiled and went over and strangle his lap "yeah?" Sam ask "well I've been thinking a lot about our relationship I want you to know that I'm going to always have time for you, okay" Colby said "yes" Sam said while nodding making Colby smile while looking back him"muffin" Sam said like a question afterwards giggling covering his face in the crock on Colbys neck making him chuckle "alright baby I really need to go, we'll go over the this later when I come back also if anything happens call me when it's during important situations" Colby said "okay bye muffin be safe" Sam said getting off Colby.

It was now time to get going "alright get in the truck!" Colby order everyone nodded and got in Colby started the truck and drove off.

"Aright so I'm going to go in first when I whistle ya'll start coming got it" Colby said "yes" went around Colby nodded and park the car around the corner he came out and started making his way inside he didn't have any weapons on him they where all in the truck.
Sam was back at home hanging out with the girls and Louis in the bowling alley room until he heard a phone being ring coming form there bedroom "hold on I gotta go get that" Sam said getting up going to there bedroom once he enter the room he saw his wasn't ringing he frown his eyebrows then the ring happened again he looked over and saw the corded phone connect to the wall he walked over to it and picked up "hello?" Sam said "ah, you've answered" Matthew said through the phone "who the hell are you" Sam asked concerned "I'm Matthew Pate your boyfriend is coming after me right now but what he doesn't know is that this whole thing is a trap for your boyfriend so bye bye to him" and with that Matthew hung up Sam drop the phone and ran to his phone quickly calling Colby "pick up pick up!!" Sam screamed making the girls and Louis run upstairs to the room "mate! What's going on" Louis said rushing into the room "Louis call Harry!" Sam said as he called Colby again since he didn't answer "what's going on" Louis ask "call him!" Sam said about to break down "Tara call Jake now please!" Sam said tears forming his eyes but with no hope none of them answer "NO!" Sam screamed going downstairs into the garage not caring he didn't have shoes on Louis and the girls quickly followed him "what's going on!" They all ask "it was a trap Colby is going to die!" Sam said getting in one of the cars "I'm coming!" Louis said getting in "we all are" Kat said and they all got in Sam nodded and speed off.

Sam soon got there by Colbys location he got out quickly "what are you guys doing here" they all snap there heads over and saw Jake "Colbys in a danger this whole thing was a trap" Sam said "how do you know" Mike ask "because some guy name Matthew called the house and I answer and he told me!" Sams said quickly leaving the group trying to find a way "Sam-wait!" Jake called out everyone came out the car rushing towards Sam because if anything happened to him they would all be in trouble Sam quickly found a way in he went in looking for Colby "oh shit, let's go!" Jake yelled they grab the weapons and rush to get inside,

As Sam was looking he spotted Colby he looked up as he heard something as saw something was gonna fall on Colby "Colby!" Sam screamed Colby snap his head and...

~~~