{4}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Colby had drop off Sam he went back home knowing there's business there.
He soon gets home he goes inside and Jake Mike Aryia tried to calm him down "bro you don't have to do this" Jake said "he didn't know" Aryia said "don't kill him" Mike said "not the fucken time guys I'll see what I do" Colby said and with that he went to his office where Brennen was supposed to be and he was there Colby took of his jacket and set it down he looked Brennen and Brennen looked scared shitless "TELL ME WHY YOU HURTED SAM!" Colby yelled "I-I didn't know h-he was y-yo-yours sir" Brennen said "I'm going to give you a damm fucken lesson to not fucken hurt Sam again but! I'll go easy" and before Brennen could speak a fist came in contact with his face "there now get the fuck out of here!" Colby said Brennen got up and rushing out of there when the boys saw him they all sighed "c'mon we'll help you" Jake said Brennen nodded and went with them.

Colby was in his office making phone calls "do you have the money it's not a 'I think' or 'I don't know' it's a fucken yes or no and if you don't have it you already know what's coming" Colby said and hanging up he got up and went out to the pool room (not the actual pool the gaming one) one he got there he got a glass drink of vodka while playing pool with another member of his crew name Adrian "got any news on the other guys" Colby asked "yes sir some have the money the other don't but the one that doesn't wanna go against you thinking they would win" Adrian said making Colby laugh darkly "he's fucken stupid but here's the plan where gonna meet where ever he wants us to or me but I'm going to need the girls to distract Sam" Colby says "just have Tara and Kat district him" he says "good idea alright let's start planning" Colby says as Adrian nods they both leave the room "MEETING NOW!" Colby yells everyone going into the meeting room.

While at the meeting Sam was with Devyn Kat and Tara they all got to know each other Sam was now comfortable with the girls "and that's how you know him" Devyn said "yes and he's taking me out today" Sam said smiling "just be carful Sammy" Devyn said worried "don't worry we know Colby since he was little if he actually loves him he won't do anything that will get him in danger" Tara says "oh why did Colby um started being like this" Devyn ask "we can't really say" Kat says "oh it's okay I don't know why I even ask" Devyn says "no worries" they both said "ooo Devyn! Come over please" Tara says "I don't know" Devyn says "please I'm sure he'll say yes" Sam says "okay fine only if he says yes" Devyn says making Sam squeal and making the girls laugh until Alex and Jackson group came up to them "who do you think you are like who even wants to go out with you I can't believe he actually likes you" Alex says laughing "watch it he won't have a hesitation to fucken kill you guys" Tara says angry "don't even think about saying another word because the look on your faces when he came to you guys where just pussys" Kat says "shut up twink" Jackson says to Kat "don't call her that!" Devyn yells "Dev it's fine let's just go" Kat says "guys c'mon let's leave" Sam says worried for his friends and they all end up leaving "guys can you not tell Colby about this please I don't like it when he's angry" Sam says "of course" Kat and Tara says as they go into lunch.

Sam-
Finally school is over I'm so tried "Devyn you still coming" I ask "of course" she says I smile softly "let's all go for a swim" Kat suggested "yes!" I squeal "I don't have my swim suit" Devyn says "don't worry you can borrow one of mine" Tara says "okay fine" Devyn says giving in we all laugh and go outside we see Colbys car I take a deep breath and go towards the car i stop in front of Colbys side of the door he rolls his window down "what are you doing get in" he says "umm c-can Devyn come with u-us" I ask he looks up at her "sure" he says "t-thank you!" I smile they all get in and I get in the passenger "how was school beautiful" he ask "umm it's okay noting much" I say "hm well let's go home" he says I nod and he drives off.

"So later tonight I have to be somewhere" Colby says "oh.." I trail off as I thought him and I where gonna go out "what's wrong" he ask "nothing" I say he hums in response and continuing to drive home.

We get home but before I could get out Colby grabs my arm "you guys go on I have to talk to Sam" he says fear fills me the girls nod and they leave into the house "I'm gonna ask you again and your gonna tell me what's.wrong" "it's just y-you said we where g-g-going out t-to-tonight" I stutter "oh of course we are baby just after I'm done doing business it won't take long I promise" he says I nod slowly and smile "c'mon let's go in" he says I nod step out he does to as soon as we enter the house I heard a scream of pain coming from the basement I sigh knowing it has to do something with Colby I walk ahead of him go into our room and change into a two piece suit I grab a towel wrap it around my body and go to Taras room "hey you guys yes ready" I ask "yep" she says I look over and see Devyn I smile softly "you alright" I jump and turn around to be face with Colby "I'm fine" I say "uhh we will leave you two be" Tara says and she leaves with Devyn I sigh and walk to our bedroom "Sam I'm asking you a question!" Colby raises his voice I get scared a little "don't y-yell at m-me" I say "what's wrong" "I just don't like the fact you do this for living" I say quietly "I'm sorry but this is what I do but you can't stop me and also always keep in mind you're mine so don't think about leaving me" he says then leaving the room I sigh once again and go down to the pool where the girls are.

~~~