[71]

UNEDITED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby slams the door to his office pacing back and forth angrily "Colbs?" Sam question as he knocks on the door before he comes in Colby shoots his head up looking at Sam "baby! Baby! Oh my gosh" Colby says as he goes and brings him into a hug "Colbs?" Sam giggles confused "baby you need to listen to me carefully" Colby says placing both his hands on Sams shoulders "what's wrong baby you're scaring me?" Sam frowns "I have to take you to my cabin house you need to stay there for a week or month and your taking Darcy with you" Colby says "what! No I am not going!" Sam yells "no baby it's not a choice you have too." "But why" Sam says tears brimming his eyes "I need you safe my love I need to know your safe the both of you" "but we are, with you" Sam sniffles "I know you are but I just need you please baby for me" Colby says "w-w-will y-you come" Sam stutters as tears roll down both cheeks "I'll visit some nights I'll stay there" Colby says "promise" Sam says "I promise" Colby says "o-okay" Sam nods "thank you-" "I love you" Sam says cutting Colby off "I love so much more the both of you guys" Colby says as he smashes his lips against Sams, Sam moans softly as he lets Colby slide his tongue inside his mouth both tongue dancing.

Colby finish putting the last bag into the car which was only like two he gets ready to take Sam to the house "baby c'mon" colby says Sam nods and takes Darcy he goes into the car in the back seat with Darcy as he feeds her colby gets in the car and starts it he pulls out of the drive way and drives away.
"Baby?" Colby says after a few silence "yes Colbs" "I love your nipples there so beautiful and pink" Colby says "oh my god! Colby!" Sam squeals blushing "well there Darcy's food" Sam says "not for long" he smirks "shut up!" Sam giggles.

~~~

Im sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Tbh I kinda don't want to write no more. I just don't get the energy to write no more. I'm sorry you guys. - A 🖤