{10}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby wake up" Colby says gently as he preps small kisses around Sams face "no a little more" Sam whines "c'mon they'll be here soon we have to get dress" Colby says making Sam whine again "c'mon get up" Colby says again "okay fine" Sam says sitting up sighing as he rubs his eyes he slowly lazily gets out of bed he went to his closet picked out a plaid light pink skirt with black shirt that has a rose on it as Colby got change himself.

"Okay baby there here" Colby says "okay I'm excited to meet them sort of I'm nervous" Sam says looking around there house "don't be" Colby says just then the door opens "Sam?" He snap his head over "Louis" they both looked at each other shock "LOUIS!" "SAM!" They both run to each other Sam jumping onto Louis arms they both fell down to the floor leaving a confused Colby and Harry "you guys know each other?" Harry ask Colby was quick to go over to Sam pulling down his skirt "I love your skirt" Sam says to Louis "thanks" Louis says "oh yeah of course we know each other" Sam says looking up at the curly head boy and to his lover "how" Colby ask "well Louis and I where best friends we where inseparable we would go everywhere together until" Sam trails off "until we got separated Sam was moving and so was I we lost contact of each other but NOW where back!" Louis said making him and Sam squeal "baby come meet his lover" Colby says "oh right sorry" Sam says getting off of Louis "so Sam this is Harry, Harry Styles my boyfriend and Harry this is Sam, Sam Golbach my childhood best friend" Louis says Harry and Sam shake hands "nice to meet you mate" Harry says "you too" Sam says "oh! Babe this is Louis, Louis Tomlinson my childhood best friend and Louis this is my boyfriend Colby, Colby Brock" Sam says they both shake hands "nice to meet you" Colby says "you too" Louis says "we have to go out! We haven't been together for so long" Sam says "of course how about today?" Louis ask Sam "yess!" Sam squeals "ah, ah, ah I'm going to" Colby says "so am I" Harry says "whyyy" the two boys complain "because I'm keeping you safe" Colby says to Sam "same goes for you Louis" Harry says making Louis nod "eh whatever as longest I'm with you" Sam says "we should leave around 4:30 it's..2:26" Sam says "okay deal now show me around" Louis says "right c'mon" Sam says dragging Louis both of them giggling "Harry my man haven't seen you in a while" Colby says "I know right" Harry says "alright Harry let's go to the meeting room I have to let everyone know you are apart of us and tonight once Sam and Louis are asleep we have to go to an abound house I gotta get my stash of money and I'll have the team with us because I feel like where not gonna be alone" Colby says to Harry "alright" he says "okay MEETING C'MON!" Colby yells, "oh Sam Colby said meeting" Louis says grabbing Sams hand "nope that's for his business that's not for us" Sam says dragging Louis back "where you scared" Louis ask "of what" Sam question "Colby" he says "I was at first but when you get to know him he's not all bad criminal he's not the dangerous persons they think he is he's really sweet" Sam says "hm I was scared to come here but Harry talked to me about him and Colby how they where friends since diapers" Louis says "well he's really nice c'mon I'll show you to yours and Harry's bedroom" Sam says leading him up the stairs Louis in front of Sam, and Sam he looked back in the meeting room seeing Colby he smiled and catch up to Louis.

It was almost 1 in the morning and Sam and Louis still weren't asleep Colby got up from there bed went to the theater room and saw them watching a movie "baby c'mon let's get to bed" Colby says "okay okay after this movie" Sam says "no now" Colby said making Sam whine Colby sighed and went up to Harry's bedroom he knocked on the door gently Harry got up and opened the door "what's up" Harry says "can you come get Louis I want Sam to come to bed but there both busy watching a movie and it's late already and Sam isn't gonna wanna wake up tomorrow well today "of course" Harry says both boys went downstairs back into the theater room "Louis bed now" Harry says "but the movie" Louis whined "watch it later it's getting late c'mon" Harry says Louis sigh and got up "goodnight Sammy" "goodnight Lou" and they both went there separate ways going to bed not waiting for Colby he gets in bed and sighs Colby goes to there bedroom and sees Sam facing the other way he usually faces Colbys side so he can cuddle on him Colby sighs and gets in bed bringing Sam closes to him spooning him "I'm sorry don't be upset" Colby says Sam sighs and turns around to face Colby "it's fine I guess it's just I haven't seen him in such a long time" Sam says "I'm sorry it's just I wanted you in bed with me" Colby says making Sam smile he cuddles into Colby and lightly gives a small kiss on Colbys bare chest before they both fall asleep.

~~~