[61]

Unedited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sam fell asleep that afternoon Colby carefully got up from the bed and head downstairs, once he got down there Cindy was there sitting on the couch "oh hey Colby, you leaving" she ask "yeah I gotta do some business I'll be back to see how Sam is doing" Colby says Cindy nods and smiles "well be careful" she says "of course" he smiles and leaves the house, he gets in his car and speeds off to his house.

Colby soon got home "guys where going to Matthew and bring the girl he's gonna meet us up" Colby says as he enters the meeting room "alright so what do we bring" one says "bring weapons just in case y'all are gonna stay in the van until I see something suspicious then that's when you guys come out, got it" Colby says "yes sir" goes around Colby nods "Mason go get Matthew girlfriend ready" he says Mason nods and does as told while Colby starts to go and get ready he changes into something casual.
"Alright! Let's go" Colby yells Jake, Ayria, mikes, and the others including the girlfriend all get in the van "alright so I told him to meet at Main st near the park but at the back of the park so you guys will be a block away from me but I want y'all to be close up so hide near the bushes" Colby explains as he drives "alright" Jake says.

20 minutes later

About minutes later they soon pulled up they all got out making sure to lock the truck afterwards the others went to hide as Colby grip onto the girls arm and pulled her with him,
"I'm here!" Colby yells "where the fuck are you son of a bitch!" Colby continue to yell making the girlfriend flinch "baby!" They both near Colby snaps his head over and sees Matthew making him smirk "what have you done to her!" Matthew yells "stuff you started and you really think I wouldn't get my revenge" Colby says as he grips the girls neck "please! Don't" Matthew begs as he sees his girlfriend tears "give me the diamond scumbag" Colby says through gritted teeth "give me Daisy back!" Matthew yells "I will as soon I have my diamonds" Colby says "okay! Okay! At the same time" Matthew says Colby nods and they both walk up to each other Colby grips the diamonds bag as Matthew holds Daisy hand at the same time they both pull "now!" Matthew yell Colby looks around seeing people coming out of there hiding spot "you really thought I'll come alone" Matthew smirks as he laughs "then you must be damm stupid if you thought the same" Colby barks out a laugh as his group comes out, now there all lined up facing each other "you really made a mistake Brock" Matthew says "me! Yeah no thanks I didn't Leeward" Colby says "your gonna die" Matthew says "I'm gonna kill you" "and who are you bitch! Mr. Nobody!" "And look at you why are you here! Huh" Colby smirks Matthew spits in Colby's face he goes to punch him but Colby quickly Dodges it and punches Matthew and that's when the fight broke out.

As they fight some people are stab some are dead as they continue to fight they soon hear sirens "shit! Colby let's go!" Aryia says pulling him Colby quickly gives one last lunch to Matthew as they all run back to the van, "go! go! Go! Go!!" Colby yells as Jake gets in the driver seat he speeds off as Colby closes the door.

Later that night

Colby left the house as soon as he shower and got change he made his way back to Sams house, "Colbs!" Sam squeals jumping onto his arms and Colby catch's him "hey baby" Colby smiles "can we get ice cream, we want ice cream" Sam pouts "I'm kinda tired baby" Colby says "please!" Sam whines Colby sighs and nods "yeah I  guess" and Sam continue to pout Colby frowns and kisses his pout but it doesn't go away "what's wrong princess" "you don't wanna go" Sam frowns "of course I wanna go if it makes you happy then we can come back and cuddle as we watch movies Christmas is almost here" Colby says "ooo yes! Yes!" Sam squeals "alright let's go get your ice cream" Colby says Sam smiles and they both leave.

~~~