[30]

Unedited I'm sorry!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Later that night

They all came back home "Sam upstairs now" Colby says "wha-why!" Sam says "just do it!" "Just go Sammy we'll hang out tomorrow" Louis says sam sighs and nods going upstairs to there bedroom as he waits he goes over to his closet getting his pajamas (above^) after he gets changes Colby walks in "you have a seriously attitude problem and you need to fix it" Colby growls "what! How do I you should see yourself" Sam says "don't fucken talk to me like that Samuel" "and don't talk to me like that!" Sam says as he goes to leave the room but his wrist gets grab "don't fucken start!" "You know what Colby fuck you! I was defending myself" "yeah fuck you too! Go sleep in the guest room!" Colby yells Sam frowns looking up at him "fine I will!" "You know what the fuck your problem is, you can't keep your fucken mouth shut" Colby growls "and you can't keep your dick hard!" Sam yells "oh now your asking for it" Colby says he grabs Sam throwing him on the bed hovering over him "your so stupid for that" Colby suss as he undress Sam "so are you" Sam says Colby rolls his eyes getting himself undress he lubes himself up slamming into Sam making him whimper "fucken whore you are for me" Colby grunts as he flips Sam onto his hands and knees pushing Sams head down deeper into the mattress and he pounds harder and harder into him "ah.ah.ah.ah.ah.ah" Sam grunts in pain as Colbys pounds became to much for him to handle but he didn't want to stop Sam clench around Colby making him moan "f-fuck!~" he grabs Sams hands interlocking them, Colbys hand was grabbing Sams hand from the back of his hands he hold onto his hands tight as he lower himself so his chest was on Sams back "your such a pretty slut for me aren't you!" Colby growled as he pounded into him as he hears Sams grunts "ah.ah.ah.ah.ah" Sam shut his eyes tightly nodding "yes daddy" he breathed out Colby smiles and places a kiss on his cheek Colby flips Sams around so now Sams legs where wrap around his waist Colby leaned down and they went into a make out session soon turning sloppy there tongues explores each other as they start to fight which makes Colby pound even harder into Sam making him grip his hair pulling it Colby groans going harder.

Sam bounce up then when he goes to go down Colby slams up making him moan out loud immediately dropping his head on his shoulders still bouncing his butt he reach to his ear he was about to moan but then Colby grips his butt giving it a hard squeeze and smack making him moan 10x louder in his ear "bad kitten" Colby growls as he flips them over Sams legs now around his neck he immediately starts slamming inside of him "uhh uhh fuck" Sam moan Colby starts to sweat Sam also start sweat now both are moaning a mess "I-I need to c-c-cum" Sam say "no hold it! You where bad" Sam whines as Colby slams into him again Colby pulls out making Sam whine but Colby flips him around "hold yourself" Colby says Sam does his best to hold himself his hands on the mattress Colby then comes up behind him and slams into him.
Soon Sam is releasing his loads onto the mattress making Colby slam deep balls into him cunning deep in him he pulls out flopping next to him "but it's your fault about Amber" Sam starts "your fucken joking right we just got done with sex and it's my fault that Amber was up on me!" "Yes it's your fucken fault!" Sam yells "you know what sometimes I wish you weren't here" Colby yells as he gets up grabbing Sams neck pushing him up against the wall "let me go!" Sam yells tears forming his eyes "let me go!" Sam yells tears rolling down fast "it's my fucken fault like you say!" "Get off of me!" Sam screams sobbing pushing Colby off of him he grabs his clothes and panties running out the room to the guest room slamming the door locking it as well Colby sighs as he realize what he had just done Sam gets to the room he puts his clothes back on and gets into bed pulling the covers over him sobbing Colby puts on some boxers and walks out of the room going to the guest room where Sam is he tries to open it but it's lock "fuck" Colby mutters "listen baby I'm uh sorry" but all Colby hears is sobs he groans going back to the room into the bed falling fast asleep.

~~~