{20}

Unedited !!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours went by sun was going down they all decided to get out of the pool so they did Sam grab his towel and wrap it around his body while Colby grab his towel and wrap it around his waist "c'mon baby let's go shower" Colby says Sam nods and they both go up to there bedroom Sam walks into the bathroom he goes over and turns on the water getting it ready as he drops his towel getting undressed "Colbs you coming!" Sam calls out "yeah" Colby says walking in the bathroom getting undressed Sam goes inside the shower moaning softly as the water is warm he soon feels strong arms wrap around his waist making Sam jump a little "Colbs you scared me" "sorry baby" "it's fine the water is warm" Sam says sighing softly "I can tell" Colby says making Sam giggle Colby grabs the shampoo and gently pours some on his hands he puts the bottle back then puts his hands on Sams hair gently washing his hair "that feels good" Sam says "good" Colby says after he's done he grabs the scrubber pouring body wash on it he gently puts it under the water then washing Sams body he grabs Sams arm and pulls it up washing his arm "that tickles!" Sam squeals giggling Colby chuckles he goes down to Sams bum then bends down washing Sams legs then goes back up Sam smiles and pecks Colbys lips then rinsing his body off as Colby washes his body.

They soon got done showering they both got out a towel wrap around Colbys waist and a towel wrap around Sams body they go out to there room and get change. "Baby what are you doing only in panties" Colby wonders "what! It's hot!" Sam giggles and Colby chuckles "alright can't blame you" he says as he only puts on boxers they both get in bed "goodnight baby" Colby says "night" Sam says putting a leg over Colbys waist.

-Morning

Morning rolled around Sam woke up he carefully got out of bed he went over to his closet pulled out his rope putting it on and went downstairs "hey Sam what are you doing" Maria ask "I wanna make Colby breakfast" Sam says "oh don't worry I'll do it" she says "no! It's okay really I wanna do it" Sam says "alright darling" she says walking away Sam gets out the ingredients he needs and starts cooking.
After an hour or so he gets done he puts two pancakes on the plate with some syrup and with fruits on the side he grabs a cup and pours orange juice inside he grabs the cup and the plate walking upstairs "hey Sam!" Harry says "oh hey Harry could you help me open the door" Sam says "of course" he says going to the door opening it Sam walks in and turns around "thanks!" Sam says "of course" Harry says closing the door Sam goes over going up the three steps he puts the plate and cup on the side of the table he takes off the rope and goes on the bed he goes on top of Colby sitting down on his lower stomach he leans and pecks Colbys lips "Colbs baby wake up" Sam says kissing around Colbys waist soon he wakes up "baby I'm up" Colby says putting his hands on Sams hips he giggles and goes back a little up "look! I made you breakfast!" Sam squeals Colby looks over and sees the food "thanks baby" Colby says sitting up he puts his hands on Sams butt Sam giggles and leans over grabbing the plate he grabs the fork and getting a piece of the pancake "open up" Sam says Colby opens his mouth and Sam feeds Colby "your so cute baby" Colby comments as he has food in his mouth "hush no talking I feed you and don't talk when you have food in your mouth" Sam says giggling "okay okay sorry" Colby says.

After Sam finish feeding Colby he gets off the bed "can we do something today" Sam ask "of course wanna go to the mall?" Colby says "yeah let's get ready" Sam says going over to his closet picking out a pink plaid skirt and he black shirt with a rose he changes and goes over to Colby "Colbs c'mon change" Sam says "I'm going baby I'm going" Colby says grabbing black jeans and a hoodie he changes quickly they both go to the bathroom brushing there teeth.
"Alright let's go" Colby says grabbing Sams hand they both go out to Colbys car and get in he drives off to the mall.
They soon get there they both get out Sam goes around the car grabbing Colbys hand "can we go to Victoria's Secret! Please" Sam begs as they walk into the mall "baby of course I don't mind anything you want" Colby says "yay!" Sam squeals and drags Colby to the store "slow down baby" Colby says "sorry!" Sam giggles "it's okay" Colby says they soon get to the store Sam walks in with Colby hand to hand he lets go and looks around the store he hums looking at the panties "ooo!" Sam says as he sees a  lingerie he grabs it and ask the panties he likes he goes over to the dressing room putting on the lingerie "Colbs look!" Sam squeals Colby goes inside the dress room "damm baby you look hot!" Colby says slapping Sams butt making him squeak Colby chuckles and sits down facing Sams butt he bites his lip Sam smiles as he sees him throw the mirror he turns around sitting down on Colbys lap "your cute" Sam says to Colby as he starts kissing around Colbys jaw "damm baby" Colby says he puts his hands on Sams ass he squeezes it gently grabbing Sams hips making him grind down on Colby "fuck" Colby moans "your also hot" Sam adds as he starts grinding on Colby.

~~~