[28]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Next day

Colby groans waking up to his home ringing he reaches over grabbing it "hello?" He says in a raspy "are you gonna open up or what?" Colby shoots up realizing the voice Sam whines as his head falls off of Colbys chest "Gage! What are you doing here" "we have to talk" "it's six in the fucken morning" "hurry and get down here" Then the call goes silence Colby sighs getting up "where you going" Sam mumbles "my uh brother is here I'll be back" Colby says "can I come?" "No baby stay here and sleep I'll be back" Colby says leaving the room he makes his way downstairs to the door he opens it seeing Gage "what!" Colby growls Gage rolls his eyes "I want mom back" Colby groans stepping outside closing the door behind "you know moms stays out of here I don't wanna know a single thing about her!" Colby says "she's our mother!" "No she isn't! She's nothing but a betrayal!" Colby growls "you don't know anything about mom!" "She was never here! She left!" Colby yells "she was a beautiful crazy fragile wonderful woman" "she disorders us!" Colby yells Sam frowns his eyebrows hearing Colbys yells "she loved us!" "That was love?!" "Yes! Yes yes! It is" Gage says "okay then why did she leave" "you don't know what your talking about-" "she loved us so much why wasn't she here!" Colby says cutting off Gage "she tried she always tri-" "she wasn't here! She was never fucken here! She left!" Colby screams Sam frowns hearing what Colby had said he gets up grabbing his rope putting it on tying it as well he goes downstairs going to the door before he opens it he hears Colby say "I was nine, nine! And taking care of you" "but she's still our mother!" "Just get the fuck out now!!" Colby screams causing Sam to jump he rushes out there grabbing Colbys arm turning him around to face him "relax Colbs listen to my voice baby it's me love it's me Sam" he says to Colby "who the hell are you" Gage says "I'm his boyfriend now leave like told too" Sam says as he hugs Colby "whatever this is pathetic just like you" Gage says walking off Colby growls he goes to leave Sam but Sam grabs his wrist "don't Colbs it isn't worth it please" "I don't fucken care he will not call you that!" He growls walking off but Sam is quick to grab him pulling him back "stop! Please!" Gage turns around and chuckles "let me go Sam!" "No!" Colby groans trying to get out of Sams hold "have fun big brother and his whore" Gage says "that's it!" Colby screams breaking free causing Sam to fall back on his butt Colby grabs Gage and slams him onto the gate "don't you fucken dare call Sam a whore! Don't you fucken call him pathetic we may be brothers but so far you ain't shit to me! So fucken leave!" Colby screams punching Gage "okay okay alright!" Gage says running off Colby sighs and goes back to Sam "I'm sorry baby" he says picking him up Sam nods and wraps around him "baby?" Colby says as he walks up the stairs "yes" "can we go to thr club later today" "of course I don't mind" Sam says Colby smiles and enters there room.

Later that day Sam and Colby went to go ask Louis and Harry is they wanted to go "so do you guys want to go?" Sam says "yeah I'm down" Louis says "sure why not but baby your staying by me" Harry says "of course I'm not gonna wonder off when there's perverts men out there" Louis says Harry smiles and kisses Louis cheek "okay so we should leave around nine ish and speaking of the time it's sort of almost time so let's all just get ready" they all nod and go to there bedrooms "stay by me baby when we get there" Colby says "of course" Sam says as they enter there bedroom Colby smiles and pecks Sams lips a couple times.

~~~