{23}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both got upstairs with Sam now in Colbys lap "I need you to calm down right now" Colby says "I am!" Sam says "no your not now calm down you don't want a punishment now do you" Colby says "no" Sam mumbles "good now calm down and wait for them to finish changing yes you have a test yes you have a strict teacher but you can't stress yourself baby it's only making it worst" Colby says "I know I know I'm sorry I just want this day to be over or at least school to be over" Sam says "don't worry baby just get through the day and I'll pick you guys up from school alright" "yes" "okay good I'm going to have Harry drop you guys off" Colby says "why can't you" "because I have business to take care of and phone calls to take" "fine" "good now go wait downstairs while I make phone calls" Colby says making Sam nod and go downstairs.

-School

Sam Louis and the girls where all walking to the classroom "you think she's gonna yell" Devyn says "I don't know she's really strict" Louis says "I hope not I'm really not in the mood" Sam says "yeah me neither" Kat says "what's wrong Sam" Tara ask "I stressed myself out and I feel like I'm going to lash out on the teacher if she's gives me attitude" he says "oh..what about you Kat what's wrong" Tara ask "I'll tell you guys later cause where here" Kat says they all look up and see there in front of the class "here goes nothing" Sam says opening the door going in "your late" "we know" Tara says trying her best to not make it sound rude "what's your reason" Mrs. Smith says "we all woke up late" Louis says "all of you guys?" "Yes all of us" Kat says "huh? Your telling me you guys all woke up late and you guys didn't ditch first period" "yes! We all fucken woke up late we all live together don't believe us if you don't want to!" Sam yells "go sit down now!" She yells "Sam c'mon just breathe" Devyn says and they all go to sit down "no talking during the test" Mrs. Smith says as she pass out the test "alright until 9:50am drop pencil" she says everyone nods.

As everyone working on the test Sams phone goes off he groans and grabs his phone seeing Colby texted him

Colbs❤️: hey baby everything okay?

Before Sam could answer Mrs. Smiths says "Samuel! Give me that damm phone now!" "Wha-no!" Sam yells "give it to me now! Or your going to the office" "send me I don't fucken care old hag!" "LEAVE MY CLASSROOM NOW!" She screams Sam rolls his eyes grabs his stuff and walks towards the door as he does he sees a water bottle he grabs it and smirks "Sam! No no no!" Louis yells "call Colby!" Tara yells and Kat FaceTimes Colby he soon answers "uhh Colby!" "Yes Kat what happened is everything okay" Colby ask and Kat flips the camera as she does Sam takes off the cap and throwing all the water on Mrs. Smith "fuck you old bitch!" Sam yells slamming the door on his way out the girls and Louis look back at Kats phone and sees a furious Colby "uh oh" Louis says and Colby clicks "this isn't gonna be good when we all get home" Devyn says "no Sams gonna be in trouble" Tara says "like dead ass in trouble" Kat says "shit!" They all mutter.

Sam got to the office as he gets there he sees the ladies talking "uh hello?" He says they all look at him "Principle Jones wants to see you" one of the office ladies says Sam nods and walks into his office "you wanted to see me" "I am very disappointed in you Sam you are usually very good what has gotten into you" Jones says "I don't know I just don't want to deal with her" Sam says "she's fucken annoying" he adds "now don't give me attitude!" Jones says "well I'm not in the fucken mood" Sam yells "go out and sit down someone's gonna pick you!" Jones yells Sam rolls his eyes and goes out.

"What the fuck! Happened back there!" Colby yells as him and Sam enter there bedroom from picking him up "I tried to calm down!" Sam yells back "don't fucken give me attitude as well!" He yells "whatever" Sam says rolling his eyes Colby darken his eyes and grabs Sams wrist "over my lap now!" Colby says sitting down on there bed "wha-no!" "NOW!" Colby screams "okay! okay!" Sam says falling into submissive he hesitantly and goes lays over Colbys lap "your getting 15 and count say thank you for every one, understood" Colby says stern "yes daddy" Sam says "good" Colby says as pulls Sams skirt up pulling his thong pass his thighs

Smack!!

"O-One thank you"

Smack

"T-Three! thank you"

Smack

"T-Ten! Th-Thank y-you"

Smack

"E-El-Eleven t-thank y-you"

Smack!

"T-Th-Thirteen t-t-thank y-y-yo-you"

Smack!!!

"F-Fifteen t-thank y-y-yo-you"
Sam finish by now he was full on sobbing "I'm s-sorry!" He sobs "it's okay baby you did good" Colby says lifting Sams thong back up pulling his skirt back down he lifts Sam up so he's sitting on his lap but Sam jumps "it h-hurts" Sam says "I'll go get cream, I'll be back" Colby says getting up kissing Sams forehead.
Colby comes back with some cream he runs some on Sams bum "there it should be less painful" Colby says Sam nods and wipes his tears "there baby" Colby says wiping Sams tears "Colbs I'm tried" "go to sleep baby I'll be right here" Colby says laying in bed with Sam on top of  him Sam nods and nuzzle his head into Colbys neck.

~~~