[43]

Play when told too

Unedited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning rolled around Sam goes to get up but Colby holds him "baby stop moving" Colby mumbles "Colbs let go" Sam whines "no" Colby grumbles "Colby! Let go please!" Sam says as tears spill out "baby?" Colby question as he hears Sams voice "let go!!!" Sam screams "woahh baby" Colby says as he lets go of Sam and he quickly gets up running to the bathroom hunching over throwing up immediately "oh shit" Colby groans he gets up going over to the bathroom he goes over to Sam rubbing his back "it's okay baby let it out love let it out" Colby says softly as Sam continues to throw up.
Once he's done he gets up rinsing his mouth then spitting it out into the sink then he grabs his toothbrush wetting it a little, putting toothpaste on it then brushing his teeth.
"listen baby I'm sorry" Colby says as Sam leaves the bathroom but Sam ignores him "baby?" Colby question "baby, please" "princess" "no! Don't princess me or baby me I told you to let go of me! And you didn't listen!" Sam says "I know but I'm sorry" Colby says "no! Colby I told you so many times to let go I had to yell at you!" Sam exclaims "cause I wanted to cuddle!" "And I needed to throw up, I'm pregnant here don't forget that!" "Yes I know I know your fucken pregnant" "then listen! When I tell you too" "okay enough stop yelling at me" "then don't yell at me" "you yelled at me first" "okay just stop just drop it okay let's just relax" Sam says Colby sighs rubbing his face "how about we take a nice warm bath, yeah" Colby says "yeah I'll like that" Sam smiles softly "okay baby we'll do that go get some towels" Colby says Sam smiles go to get get towels as Colby goes and turns on the bathroom putting some bubbles with it he starts undressed himself as the water turns warm he turns off the faucet then takes off his boxers going inside the bathroom sitting down Sam comes in not so long ago he puts the towels down he takes off his booty shorts and his shirt Colby smirks as Sams butt is faced him "like the view" Colby mumbles thinking Sam didn't hear him "of course you do" Sam giggles taking off his panties Colby chuckles knowing he hear Sam giggles getting into the tub his back against Colbys chest Colby reaches over and grabs a bath boom Sam quickly snaps it out of his hand giggling "be my honor baby" Colby says Sam nods smiling dropping the bath boom making a plopping noise Sam smiles relaxing back onto Colby as Colby wraps his arms around Sams waist holding him tight but not too tight "I love you so much" Colby says "I love you too Colbs" Sam smiles holding on Colbys arm "this water feels so nice" Sam says softly Colby smiles pressing a kiss to Sams shoulder "that's good baby" Sam turns his head to look at Colby he smiles kissing him Colby hums kissing back he rubs Sams hip licking his bottom Sam smiles slightly opening it Colby guides his tongue into Sams mouth licking everywhere Sam moans turning his whole body around lifting his body a little sitting down on Colbys lap he wraps his arms around his neck tangling his fingers in his hair "your amazing" Colby says as he kisses down Sams jaw "your gorgeous" Colby says as he kisses around Sams neck making him moan softly "your smart" Colby says as he kisses Sams shoulder "your so fucken beautiful" Colby says as he kisses Sams collar "oh!~ Colbs" Sam moans "your my fucken princess" Colby says as he licks Sams nipple "C-Colby! Fuck" Sam moans  your my queen" Colby says as he kisses Sams chest "your everything I ever want" Colby says as he gives a squeezes to Sams ass making his gasp looking into Colbys eyes full with lust.

-

-Play it

"AHH! Hit there again Colbs" and so he did "Aaaahhh Colbyyyyy~!" Sam screamed and grabbed Colbys back and sat his nails in his back and left some marks, Colby took his hand over Sams mouth "hush baby people are still here" Colby grunts  Sam moans nodding bringing Colby head down between his neck and shoulder "fuck yeah gorgeous, gotta make my territory. Don't want anyone else having you. You're. All. Mine." He says, pressing his lips to my neck and sucking hard. changes the angles of his thrusts to hit that special spot inside me.
"AH! Fuck Colby! Right there! Please. Fuck me harder!" Sam scream, his voice already raw and broken and Colby complies, snapping his hips up and shoving himself inside of Sam in and out and then slamming himself back in and Sam swear he starts to see stars.
"C-Colby." Sam whimpers brokenly, gripping the sheets, feeling him move inside of him as Colby flips him over to his hands and knees "you like that don't you baby? Hmmm, daddy's cock inside you?" Colby says "F-fuck." Sam says, not being able to speak properly, and Colby continues the repeated assault on his ass as he also repeatedly slaps his ass "oh!~" Sam moans throwing his head back He keeps thrusting into him at a fast pace, hips snapping up fast. Colby groaning softly and moaning Sams name. Sam smirks in satisfaction knowing how good he knows he's making him feel, so he takes a deep breath and clench his ass cheeks together and Colbys reaction is instantaneous "Sam! Baby!" Colby grunts as his dick gets squeezed in Sams already tight ass. He smirks and keep on clenching his bum, relishing in the way he grunts at this Colby flips Sam back onto his back pounding into him repeatedly Uhhhhh fuck." Sam moans, loud clapping sounds filling the room everytime Colby thrusts into his boyfriend.

"Daddy's close too baby." Colby says, his voice shaking obviously and he grips Sams hips tighter, thrusting faster and harder into him, repeatedly hitting his prostate and Sam just want to cry. "Baby, you can cum. Cum for daddy. Go ahead angel, just let go." Colby says, his voice hoarse and he see stars "Colbyy~!" Sam scream hoarsely, feeling the euphoric waves of his orgasm hitting him hard as he cums hard.
Sam muster up the energy and clench his ass and hole around Colby, making him swear loudly Sam starts to feel his warm cum fill him up "you did so good princess" Colby says pulling out making Sam wince "sorry baby" "no your okay" Sam says "I hope I didn't go to hard since your pregnant" "don't worry doctors says it's still okay to have sex but not a lot cause the baby can come faster" Sam says Colby hums grabbing a warm cloth going to Sam cleaning him up then cleaning himself up Colby grabs a pair of new panties slipping them through Sams legs then he grabs a new pair of boxers slipping them on himself he gets in bed pulling Sam close sam smiles and goes to put his leg over Colby only to let out a hiss and wince "careful baby, here let me help" Colby says lifting Sams leg putting it over his waist sam smiles pecking Colby lips he smiles holing sam close to him both couples falling fast asleep.

~~~