[46]

A/N
READ!
So just because Sam doesn't have female boobs he still gonna have a flat chest no boobs just some stuff with his nipples just to be clear he doesn't have boobs just his regular nipples and his flat chest :)
Unedited

A/N READ! So just because Sam doesn't have female boobs he still gonna have a flat chest no boobs just some stuff with his nipples just to be clear he doesn't have boobs just his regular nipples and his flat chest :)Unedited

(There room and jacuzzi^)

(The outside of there place👇🏼)

The couples soon got to there room "ready baby" Colby says "yes Colbs I've been having my eyes close since we landed" Sam whines "okay okay" Colby chuckles sliding the card key he opens the door "okay take off the blindfolded" Colby says Sam squea...

The couples soon got to there room "ready baby" Colby says "yes Colbs I've been having my eyes close since we landed" Sam whines "okay okay" Colby chuckles sliding the card key he opens the door "okay take off the blindfolded" Colby says Sam squeaks and takes it off "Colbs! This is beautiful!" Sam squeaks out as Colby steps inside closing the door locking it as well seating there suitcase down "you like" Colby ask "like? I freaken love it!" Sam says running to the bed "look! Look! A jacuzzi next to our bed" Sam squeals "can we get in it tonight" "of course princess" Colby says "I love you" Sam says going over to Colby wrapping his arms around him "I love you as well" he says picking up the boy making his squeak wrapping around him "you know.." Colby trails off "it's been awhile since I ate your ass out" "Colbs!" Sam blushes "how about you suck on my nipples there very sensitive" Sam says "anytime for those nipples" Colby says as he smirks he lays Sam down on the bed going next to him Sam smiles taking off his shirt throwing it somewhere on the floor Colby smiles leaning his head down circling his tongue around Sams nipple "Colby!" Sam moans Colby smirks prepping kisses around his nipple he then gives Sam a sloppy wetting kiss to his nip "fuck!" Sam squeaks gripping onto Colbys hair causing him to groan "fuck, baby so good" he says as he starts to suck on it "Colby Colby Colby!" Sam chants as he pants "ah!" Sam screams as Colby moves his hand to Sams other nip swirling it around between index finger and middle finger "oh my god!" Sam moans loudly "so so s-s-so g-good, keep going daddy!" Sam moans out he brings his hand up covering up his mouth Colby pinch's his nip then massages it "next! Colbs next!" Sam whines Colby nods removing his and moves his head to the other nip circling his tongue around it doing what he did with the other as he massages the other nip making Sam moan "oh!~ Colby" "you taste so good baby" Colby mutters as he sucks harder on the hip making Sam let out a sob from the pleasure "oh my god!" He cries out "s-so good!" Sam sobs/moans as he pulls onto Colbys hair "fuck baby" Colby grunts Sam pants as he tangled his fingers in Colby hairs.
After minutes Sam let's out a long moan of Colbys name cumming in his panties Colby pulls away with a bite of his nip Sam looks down and sees both his nipples wet, red and swollen "sorry baby, they where so good" Colby says whipping his mouth "it's okay Colbs" Sam says "I kinda feel better" Colby smiles nodding "good, let's go to sleep and we'll see what we'll do tomorrow, okay" Sam nods smiling "but first let's clean you up" Colby says as he stands up going to the bathroom grabbing cloth wetting it with warm water or leaves the bathroom going over to Sam he steps the cloth down and grabs Sams shorts and panties pulling them down "lift up your hips a little baby" Sam nods and lifts them up Colby smiles and takes them off, he grabs the cloth wiping Sam inner thigh his member and the rest he puts the cloth in the sink he goes to the suit care grabbing another pair of panties he goes to Sam and slips them off "alright baby let's go to bed" Sam nods "hurry" Sam whines Colby chuckles talking off his shirt and joggers leaving him in boxers he goes over and lays down pulling Sam closer to him he smiles "I love you" "I love you to Colbs" Sam mumbles falling asleep as well as Colby.

~~~