[44]

A/N
So a little recap Sam is basically four months pregnant since on chapter 38? Is when the doctor said he's two months into the pregnancy.
Unedited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Time skip two more months into the pregnancy

Colby wakes up and smiles kissing Sams cheek he sighs getting out of bed "baby?" Colby question as he gets up as well but Sam just continues to walk off "Sam? Baby?" Colby says grabbing his wrist only for a smack to come in contact with his cheek making his face turn to the side "what the fuck!" Colby yells as Sam yanks his hand away from Colby "what the hell is your problem!" "Nothing!" Sam exclaims "clearly something is! When you bitch slapped me" Colby gritted "well you deserved it!" Sam yells leaving the room slamming the door as well "Sam!" Tara and Kat exclaims "is everything okay?" Louis ask "yeah why?" Sam says rubbing his tummy "well we uh may or may not heard you and Colby and you slapping him" Devyn mumbles "oh that it's whatever can we go to the bowling alley" "uh yeah yeah sure" Louis says "let's go girls" Sam says they nod going down to the bowling alley "so how's your pregnancy" Tara ask as she rolls the ball "it's going good- hey do we have anything to eat down here?" Sam ask as he goes over to the mini fridge "oh yeah there should be ice cream or some snacks" Devyn says Sam hums opening it "ooo!" Sam squeaks grabbing some chips and ice cream "looks like someone is hungry" Kat giggles "can't blame me I'm feeding two here" sam says "I'll go tell Maria to make some food" Kat says as she goes back upstairs.
She gets into the kitchen to see Maria "hi Maria Sam is feeling a little hungry would you mind making some food" Kat ask "oh don't worry sweetheart I'll peeking on making everyone food" she says "oh! That's great what are you making" "well I'm making steak and  homemade mash potatoes" "sounds good" Kat smiles "I'll call you guys up when food is ready" "okay thank you!" "Of course sweetie" Maria says as she goes and starts to make food Kat hums walking back to the room.
Sam looks up as he sees Kat "hey Sammy Maria is already making food" "do you know what she's making" Sam ask "steak and homemade mash potatoes" "ooo!" The girls Sam and Louis squeal "I know sounds so good" Kat says.

Harry walks out of his room going to Colbys office he knock and waits for an answer "come in!" He hears from inside he walks in seeing Colby on the computer "hey man let's go get a drink take your mind off a few things" Colby sighs shaking his head "no thank you, gotta get some work done" "c'mon we both know you need it I'll grab some of the guys" Harry says standing up "alright fine let's do this" Harry smiles leaving the room Colby following along they go get Jake and Aryia they go down to the bar that's in there house "alright we al take two shots!" Harry cheers "fuck yeah!" They all cheer Harry nods severing each shot bottle "on three" Harry says "on three!" They all say they count then all take the shots "woo-hoo!! I needed that!" Colbys says shaking his head "told you" Harry says making everyone laugh as they have a good time.

-

"Finally finish" Maria says as she sets the last plate on the table "food done!" She yells Sam is the first one to sit down "of course you are here first" Maria says making Sam giggles soon everybody all come they all sit down but Sam frowns when Colby switch spots with Harry so Harry is now next to him and Colby is next Louis "thank you for the food it's always amazing" Colby says Maria nods sitting down "eat everybody" Maria says they all nod and start to eat.

"Colbs?" Sam says but Colby ignores him "so Louis how was your day" Colby ask "oh uh? It was alright I guess" Louis says as Sam frowns "Colbs!" Sam whines "thank you again for this, I'm done I'll be in my office" Colby says getting up leaving the dinning room "go Sam it's okay" Harry whisper "I didn't mean to act that way with him I'm sure you heard" "it's okay just go" Sam nods getting up "thank you" "of course" Maria says Sam nods leaving the room he goes upstairs walking into Colbys office Colby looks up and sees Sam making him sigh "knock when you come in I don't like when people come in without me knowing" Sam frowns tears pricking his eyes as Colby always lets him walk in without knowing "but I always come in and you let me" Sam says going to Colby sitting on his lap but all he gets is a shrug "Colbs!" Sam exclaims "what" "stop being mad" "no! You can't tell me to stop being mad when you yelled me gave me attitude and slapped me" Colby exclaims making Sam jump "please I'm sorry!" Sam says as tears roll down his cheeks "I'm sorry okay I'm so sorry Tammy stupid mood swings are getting worse" Sam says shoving his head into Colbys neck making him sigh "baby look at me" but Sam shakes his head "c'mon love look at me" "no" Sam mumbles "Sam" Colby says stern naming him whimper he nods looking at Colby "see wasn't that hard, now stop crying baby I don't like it when you cry" "okay" Sam whisper Colby smiles pecking Sams lips making him giggle "more!" Sam smiles Colby chuckles kissing Sam.
They soon pull away "look" Sam says lifting his shirt Colby looks down seeing a big but small bump on Sams stomach "aww baby!" Colby coos Sam giggles grabbing Colby hand putting it against his stomach "so beautiful baby" Colby coos standing up making Sam wrap spring him they leave the room going to there bedroom Colby walks in closing the door with his foot he lays Sam down on the bed he spreads Sams legs a bit laying between his legs Colby ghostes his hand around the tummy "if your a girl or boy you are going to be the most beautiful baby ever" Colby says looking at Sams stomach as Sam smiles "ask I can't wait till your out so your daddy can stop being so mean" Colby whisper but Sam heard him so Sam slaps the back of Colby head "hey!" Sam whines "oh I'm sorry baby but it's true" Sam huffs laying back down Colby chuckles pressing a kiss to his stomach.

~~~