[65]

Unedited!
Short chap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam lays in bed with his arm out looking up at his ring he giggles looking at Colby "I love it! Colbs" Sam says "I'm glad you do baby" Colby says smiling "I can't believe I'm gonna marry you soon" Sam says "and I can't believe your about to have my baby" Colby says putting his hand on Sams belly "it's so big" Colby says as he goes down under the sheets kissing Sams belly as he doesn't have a shirt on "it's so belly full of my baby" Colby mumbles Sam giggles sliding his hand on Colby's hair swirling a strand of hair on his hair Sam smiles running his hand through his hair "I love you and your mommy" Colby says prepping kisses around his belly "gosh! Colbs your gonna make me cry" Sam says tearing up "I freaken love you, you doof" Sam sniffles Colby chuckles as Sam says "get your ass back up here I wanna cuddle and sleep" Sam says Colby smiles and slides back up "I'm here, I'm here" he says Sam snuggles closer to Colby and sighs slowly falling asleep.

The next morning Sam wakes up he looks to the side not seeing Colby "Colbs?" Sam question "Colbs!" Sam whines but soon feels movements under him he lifts up the blanket and sees Colby press against his belly "oh my" Sam squeaks he smiles enjoying how Colby is snuggle against his belly.

~~~

Sorry it's short !