{14}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings everyone was leaving class going home "guys Colby just texted he said he's on the corner of the school let's go" Sam said "is Harry with him" Louis ask "I'm not sure we'll see" Sam said back "c'mon Kat" Devyn says grabbing her hand "I hope Kat will tell Devyn soon I wonder what happened" Shea said to Tara "don't worry you guys will know soon" Tara said with a smile "oh! I see him" Sam said they all walked in the car "Hazzie!" Louis squeal going over giving him a kiss "hey baby" Harry said "hi Colbs!" Sam squeals kissing him "hey love how was school" "I'll tell you when we get home" Sam says as Colbys nod they all get in the back seat buckle up and Colby drives off.

They get home they get out of the car "hey guys go on to the bowling alley I'm going to be with Colbs" Sam said "alright let's go Shea" Tara said "Kat Devyn Louis you guys coming?" Shea ask "yeah but I'm going to drop my things off at my room" Kat side "me too" Devyn said "I'm going to be with Haz" Louis says they nod and went there separate ways as Sam and Colby went to there bedroom.

As they enter the room Sam drop his backpack to the floor as he close the door "you okay?" Colby ask "yeah it's just today in PE I fell on my butt and it's been hurting" Sam said whining making Colby chuckle "here go lay down on the bed stomach on the mattress" Colby said going to a cabinet Sam nods and goes over to the bed laying down stomach flat down Colby gets lotion from his cabinet he goes over to Sam "alright just relax" Colby says "what are you doing" Sam says giggling "just relax" Colby says smiling "okay" Sam says folding his arms using his arms as a pillow Colby gently slides down Sams shorts off so he's just in his thong and his top Colby applies lotion on his hand rubbing his hands together then put his hands down on Sams butt massaging him Sam softly moans "does that feel good" Colby ask "mhm" Sam says closing his eyes making Colby smile he puts a little more pressure down on him "oh! Right there, Colbs" Sam says as Colby massage a certain spot "so how was your day" Sam ask "stressful" Colby says as he still massaging Sam "why's that" Sam ask "because of work and I had to figure out things make a new plan getting phone calls" Colby says exhausted Sam sits up taking his shorts off not caring he's in his thong making Colby frown his eyebrows "what's wrong" Colby ask "lay down how I was and take off your shirt" Sam says making Colby chuckle "fine" he takes off his shirt laying down how how Sam was, Sam grabs the lotion and sits down on Colbys lower back Sam applies lotion on Colbys back and shoulders he rubs it around then going going to Colbys shoulders massaging him "so what's gonna happen" Sam ask "well I'm going to do work make a few phone calls and maybe we can go out tonight" Colby says "I would love that if we can"
Sam says as he moves his hands to Colbys back massaging him on his back then back up making Colby moan "your hands are so good" Colby says making Sam giggle.

After a few minutes Sam stops and gets off of Colby picking up his shorts putting them on "so how was that" Sam ask "that was amazing thank you baby" Colby thanks him "of course" Sam says smiling "what about me how was I" Colby says sitting up facing Sam "I loved it thank you for it" Sam thanks him making Colby smile "why did I put the shorts back on" Sams huffs making Colby chuckle Sam whines and strips down to his thong "that's better" "baby what are you doing" Colby ask "I wanna take a nap with you and you better be here no work right now just us two please" Sam whines and goes and sits down on Colby lap "anything for my princess" Colby says making Sam squeal "yay!" Sam gets off of him snd gets in bed, Colby smiles and gets up he goes and opens the door "I'm going to take a nap so no one bothers me!" Colby says loudly for everyone can hear then goes back to the room "let's watch a movie!" Sam says giggling "alright" Colby says stripping down to his boxers getting in bed with Sam he goes between Sam legs and lays his head on Sams stomach making him smile and run his hand through Colbys hair as he looks for a movie, "wait go back" Colby says "okay" Sam says going back "put that one on , The Three Stooges its a good one!" Colby says Sam hums and plays it he puts down the remote snd wraps his legs around Colbys waist "stop that it tickles" Sam says giggling as Colby prep kisses on Sams stomach "what if we had a baby" Colby ask "not now later in the future" Sam says "that would be amazing" "I know it's a miracle that I could get pregnant" Sam says "I know" Colby says as he puts his attention back on the TV.

"Devyn how do you feel towards Kat" Tara ask as Shea and Kat started bowling "she's nice amazing I love her a lot she's important to me she has a special place in my heart no one can replace her" Devyn said all truthful "hm that's so cute" Tara says "why'd ask" Devyn ask "just wondering you guys haven't hung out the past week you've been with Shea" Tara says "oh her and I are just friends I love Shea too" Devyn says "huh, well wanna go hang out with them" Tara ask "yeah! Let's go" Devyn said and they where t off to bowl with Shea and Kat.

~~~
So someone texted me and told me Devyn and Kat were already dating!! I just forgot sorry!! I'll just keep it like that until idk😭