{19}

Unedited! :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam sigh as he keep waking up in the middle of the night not being able to sleep because Colby isn't there he gets up from bed and makes his way to the guest room he walks in seeing Colby sleeping he sighs softly and goes in next him cuddling into him he smiles and slowly starts to fall asleep as Colby pulls him closer in his sleep.

Sam wakes whining when colby keeps moving "so now you want to sleep with me" Colby says Sam wakes up and looks up at him "I'm sorry I just don't like it when your not in bed with me it makes me feel lonely" Sam says tearing up "baby.." Colby trails off "it's okay but when I say don't go down there I mean it you can't go down there it's not for you especially because that's not your kind of stuff to do or see" Colby explains "okay I'm sorry" Sam says again "it's okay but no more crying I don't like it, it makes me sad seeing my beautiful baby cry" Colby says making Sam giggle "okay" "now c'mon let's go eat" Colby says getting up "carry me" Sam says giggling making grabby hands Colby chuckles and picks Sam up who wraps around him they go downstairs to the dining room "oh Harry your down here already" Colby says putting Sam down "yeah, so I was thinking later on we can all go for a swim it's so fooken hot" Harry says "yeah of course baby you wanna join?" Colby ask sitting down next to Sam "yeah, Louis is coming with right?" Sam ask "duhh bitch" Louis says coming down the stairs "okay!" Sam says "I'm going to go call Devyn and the other girls to come and eat" Sam says getting up "okay baby" Colby says Sam leans down and pecks Colby on the lips "alright go on" Colby says patting Sams butt Sam nods and goes to go get them.

After everyone was done eating they all went to go change Sam went to his closet and pick out a two-piece bikini the color light pink he squealed and took it out he started getting undressed as Colby got his swim trunks the color black he grabbed as he was about to change he looked up at and saw his back facing him he liked down at his butt and smirk he quickly went over and slap his ass "Colbs!" Sam squeak quickly putting on his bottoms then turning around to face him "sorry baby but your ass was looking at me and it's fat!" Colby said squeezing his bum making Sam gasp "stop it! And change" Sam said giggling going over to put on his top "fine fine" Colby said grabbing his trunks changing "ready baby" Colby said going over to Sam "yeah" Sam says as he grabs two towels "alright let's go" he said grabbing Sams hand leading them down to the pool.
"Sam!" He looks over and sees the girls and Louis sitting at the tables as Harry and Jake are in the pool "hey!" Sam says going over to them as Colby goes and jumps into the pool "yo! Colby" Harry calls out "what's up man" Colby says swimming to them "so Jake and I where talking and we where waiting on you to tell you so we go over and get Sam Tara and Louis and carry them jumping in the pool" Harry explains "so what do you say" Jake ask "I'm down let's go" Colby says "so how it is going with you two" Louis ask looking at Devyn and Kat "wha-where fine!" Kat huffs "okay okay where just making sure" Sam says "whatever so Tara came into my room and-" Devyn immediately stops talking once he sees the boys "and what?!" Sam says but Kat and Devyn start laughing "what!!" Tara Sam and Louis yells "gu-" Sam gets cut off by Colby picking him up Jake picking up Tara and Harry picking up Louis "oh no no no no!!" They yell "Colby don't!" Sam yells "Jake don't you dare!" Tara yells "Harold don't!" Louis yells but the boys start running Sam quickly wraps his legs around Colbys waist and holds him tight they all jump into the pool Sam holding onto Colby they go back up "Cole!" Sam yells "Jacob!" "Harold!" "It was funny" Colby says "no it's not!" Sam says "where coming in!" They all look over and see Devyn hand to hand with Kat jumping into the water splashing everyone "oh my god!" Tara says Sam is still wrap around Colby, Colby holding him up by his butt Sam leans and kisses Colby he immediately kisses back colby licks Sam bottom lip for entrance Sam part open his lips letting him in as they explore each other mouths colby gently squeezes Sams butt "okay okay! Don't fuck in the pool!" Harry exclaims as he splash's then with water they pull away Sam blushing hiding his face in Colbys neck Colby chuckles and holds Sam "oh hush" he says.

~~~