{21}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God baby what are you doing" Colby says "I'm being your good boy daddy I'm your good boy right!" Sam ask pulling away from Colby "of course you are baby where did this all come from" Colby ask "let's have sex!" Sam says "no baby we'll do it when it's the right time for you" Colby explains "no! C'mon! I'm ready let's do it!" Sam says as he starts unbuckling Colbys belt "Sam!" Colby says stern Sam frowns pulling his hands away "Sam...baby where did this attitude come from" Colby ask "it's caused earlier at school I heard people saying you only want me for sex or that's all you love me being a slut for you" Sam says Colby sighs cupping Sam cheeks "baby those peoples are fucken idiots I love you for who you are baby don't listen to them and when time comes we'll do it but take things slow okay" Colby trails off sam nods as tears fall out of his eyes "no don't cry baby I love you" Colby says whipping Sams tears away "I love you too" Sam says Colby smiles and kisses him Sam immediately kisses back.
They both soon pull away panting "c'mon let's go walk around" Colby says Sam nods getting of Colby changing back into his clothes they leave the changing room they both walk up to the cashier register Sam puts his items on top of the counter "find everything okay" the guy ask as he scans the stuff "yes" Sam says "alrighty they'll be $30.36" the guy says looking up then he sees Colby "o-or it can be f-for f-f-free" the guy says "don't be silly I'll pay" Sam says grabbing his credit card "here" they look up and see Colby giving the guy his credit card "Colbs I'll pay" Sam whines "it's okay baby" Colby says "no I want please" Sam says "no baby" he says "here I'll be paying" Colby adds "alright" the guy says taking the card.
After they got done paying they both leave the store "I wanted pay" Sam complains again "enough baby I'm here to spoil you" "fine but I'll pay for the fo-" "I'm doing it now hush and let's enjoy this day" Colby says cutting of Sam as he huffs "okay fine let's go" Sam says dragging Colby out of the store.

After a few hours Sam started to get hungry "Colbs I'm hungry" Sam whines "okay what do you want baby" Colby ask "I want flame broiler" Sam says "alright baby let's go to the foot court" Colby says as they both walk over to the food court.
They soon got there Sam went to go find a table while Colby went to go order, Sam then found one he sat down and waited for Colby as he waited he pulled out his phone scrolling through tiktok "excuse me" Sam looked up and saw tall guy "umm yes?" Sam wonders "you look lovely sweetie the names Carson" he says placing a hand on Sams thigh "can you please not" Sam says uncomfortable tears forming his eyes about to spill out "it's okay it'll just be quick in the restroom" Carson says grabbing Sam by the arm "no stop!" Sam says as he starts to cry but beige he knows it Carson is dragging Sam to the bathroom.

~~~