[57]

Unedited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam!" Everyone yelled they all got up ran towards him but immediately stop as they saw a bump on his belly "Sam!" His mother- Cindy gasp "mom I'm pregnant" Sam teared up, scared of what his mom would think of "omg! Congrats Sammy!" His sister Allison cheered hugging him carefully "congrats!" His brother Ben said hugging him "thanks guys" Sam sniffle he looks over at his mom now "mom? Please say something" Sam says rubbing his bottom belly "I-I don't know what to say, I-I mean I am happy your pregnant I'm just speechless" Cindy says her eyes widen "are you mad at me" Sam ask "oh baby of course not" she says opening her arms Sam let's out a sob and hugs her "stop crying sweetie" Cindy says rubbing his back "wait! Who's the father!" Allison exclaims "oh.." Sam giggles nervously "I'm not ready to share that information" he says "I have so many questions like where were you what happened why'd you only text mom are you okay why now are you showing up" Ben rambles "I'll answer them all let me just sit down my feets are killing me" Sam says limping to the couch everyone else follows along "so I met this guy and I was scared to say something to you all so I left mom a message saying I'm okay I'm safe and wanted to be alone for awhile I was scared at first who the person I was with, but then we got along things happened we had our ups and downs and got pregnant and he did something before I came her and I told him I was gonna say with you guys but! I was already on planning on seeing you guys" Sam finish "woah" Allison says mind blowing "well I'm glad your safe" Ben says "how long will you be staying" Cindy ask "for a week or so but I promise to come visit the drive is only like 45 minutes away" Sam says Cindy sighs and nods "I'm just so happy to see you again" Cindy says her voice cracking "I'm sorry mom" Sam says hugging her "it's okay baby I'm just glad your here" she sniffles "sooo is it a girl or boy?" Allison wonders "a girl!" Sam cheers "yes!" The girls yell as Ben groans "hey! It's my baby" Sam exclaims Ben chuckles and nods.

-

Colby gets out of the shower and starts putting on some clothes and shoes he leaves the room and runs downstairs "Colb- woahh man where are you going" Harry ask "I'm fucken going after Matthew I'm not fucken waiting I'm pissed for what I did to Sam! I can't fucken believe it! How fucken selfish I was" Colby says as he loads his gun "hey hey hey don't worry Colby man calm down I was looking back at what you drink and I making some research and found out some guy name Edwards Chevron put a pill in it to make you go against Sam and he also works for Matthew" Harry trails off "son of a bitch! That's it!" Colby yells as he leaves the house getting in the car driving off to the house.

"What the fuck were you thinking!" Colby yells hitting Edward on the head with his gun "I'm sorry! I had too!" Edward groans "you had a choice bitch!" Colby yells as he kicks him in the stomach he had found out were he lives thanks to Jake "your coming with me" Colby growls "no no no nononono please!-" Edward beg but was cut off by Colby knocking him out.

•Next day

Sam whines has his phone alarm goes off he grabs his phone and turns it off sitting up rubbing his eyes he looks down at the time 6:30 am he groans as he knows he had to get up and he ready before 7:30 am but he sighs and gets out of bed he goes to his closet still having his old clothes in there, he grabs   some jeans putting them on carefully he whines when he can't get the pants to zip up "Sam?" Allison knocks on the door "come in" he grumbles she soon is entering "Sam" she sighs "what!" He exclaims "Jesus calm your nipples out" Allison says "I'm sorry I'm just upset" Sam sighs "Sammy put on some joggers you don't fit in your jeans no more because of your pregnancy" Allison says "are you calling me fat!" He yells "woah woah, I am not it's your pregnancy your stomach grows your growing a person inside you" she explains Sam whines taking off his jeans grabbing some joggers putting them on he goes to his suitcase grabbing Colby's hoodie putting it on.

"Bye mom!" Sam says as he leaves the house he starts to walk to school.
He soon gets there and enters "Sammy!" The girls and Louis exclaims he looks over and sees Tara, Kat, and Devyn "hey!" He smiles "we missed you!" Tara says "I missed you guys as well" Sam says "when are you coming back?" Devyn ask "I don't know maybe in a week or so" they all sigh and nod "let's get to class" Kat says they all nod and start walking.

~~~